Chapter 56: Taylor

I feel myself being moved and I stir slightly, I feel his hold on me tighten before I open my eyes.

"I didn't mean to wake you, Kitten." He whispers and I shake my head.

"It's okay." I whisper.

"I hate to do this but I have to leave I have a couple issues to sort out." He says laying me down on the bed.

"I understand." I look up at him he runs his hand through my hair slowly.

"I'm sorry, Kitten." He looks in my eyes and I catch a bit of guilt there.

"Don't be, Micah." I sit up and he kisses me, slowly. I wrap my arms around him feeling my whole-body light up slowly and he pulls away licking his lips.

"When I get back, I want you to present for me Kitten." He orders and I nod.

"Yes, Master." I answer and he smirks.

"Keep wearing that collar Kitten it looks gorgeous on you." He says walking out of the door. I roll over and let the warmness of the bed pull me into a deep sleep.

Sometime later I feel a weight on the bed and I roll over, I open my eyes and sit up. I startle when I see Grace sitting on the bed, pull the sheet back up to my shoulders.

"What the fuck?" I whisper and she chuckles.

"Hey bestie how are you?" She teases and I wipe my eyes.

"How did you-?" I question and she waves.

"Skinner thought you could use some company, although it is three o'clock." She says and I furrow my brows shaking my head in confusion.

"No, it isn't." I whisper and she scoffs, putting her phone in my face.

"Yes, it is." She counters and I open my eyes focusing them taking the phone from her and surely it is three o'clock.

"Fuck." I mutter.

"I wouldn't go out there if I were you." She starts and I look over at her.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"Mateo and Nate took the day off." She answers and I scoff.

"So, you brought them here?" I question and she holds out her hands.

"I thought you would be awake, and would answer the door. But Sike met us here and practically pushed us inside." She explains. "That collar is cute." She points at my neck and I put my hand on the collar blushing.

"Yeah, he gave it to me last night." I inform her and she smiles at me.

"I'm happy for you." She looks around the room and before her eyes lock on the closet then back at me. "You have no clothes in here, do you?" She asks and I shake my head.

"My robe is on the bathroom floor if he hasn't moved it." I tell her and she gets up walking into the bathroom. She comes back a second later holding it up for me.

"Here you go. I can do your hair for you." She offers and I nod.

"Thank you." I cough, putting on the robe, I tie it shut and we go to the door. "Where are your kids?" I question and she scoffs.

"We thought JJ should try babysitting, he is 15 and they practically worship the ground they walk on." She explains and I nod, wiping my eyes.

"I guess you'll see if that's a good idea." I quip and she laughs.

"I guess we will." She agree and we walk into the kitchen, and Mateo on sitting on one of the stools. I walk over to the coffee putting on the coffee and when I turn around Grace is gone.

"Hey, sorry to barge in." Mateo speaks and I give him a small smile.

"You're fine, really." I whisper, and he gestures to his neck.

"I'm happy for you." He says and I hear footsteps, Grace runs in with my brush and points in the direction to my room.

"Thank you." I speak to Mateo and Grace keeps walking towards me.

"Like your room." She quips and I scoff.

"It's bare." I comment and she laughs.

"Why is that?" She asks and I shrug.

"Don't know, never thought to do anything with it." I quip, I look at the clock. "What time did I go to sleep?" I ask no one in particular.

"I'm sorry, when I saw you were asleep, I was just going to wake you to ask to lock the door so we could leave." Grace whispers and I smile at her.

"No, you're okay. I was planning to see you today anyway." I answer her. I take the collar off sitting it on the counter and fix me a cup of coffee when it buzzes. "He saw the drawings." I quip sitting down at the counter beside Mateo.

"Well, how did you feel about that?" She asks and I shrug.

"It felt like he was actually seeing the only bit he hasn't which feels good." I smile. "I wasn't planning on it." I mutter.

"Yeah, you were." She whispers. "You maybe didn't plan on it happening then but if you weren't you wouldn't have brought your stuff here." She explains and I nod.

"How have you been?" I ask Mateo and he smiles.

"I've been great." He answers. "Micah, told me." He speaks and I arch a brow.

"About what?" I ask.

"Pete?" He states as a question and I look down at my hands fidgeting.

"I don't know what to say to that." I whisper. "Is that why you're here?" I look to Grace who shakes her head.

"No, I wanted to see you, they did too." She answers and I nod.

"Look, if you want me to come over and sit with you while he is doing business I can." Mateo offers and I give him a shy smile.

"I'll be alright really." I answer. "Pete hasn't even been in contact." I tell him and he nods.

"Alright then." He quips and I hear footsteps.

"Hey, Nate." I quip and I hear a chuckle.

"Hey." He answers sitting in the chair opposite Mateo.

"Did Micah say to do anything?" I ask them and they all shake their heads.

"Nope just that he was sure you wanted company." She answers and I scoff.

"I haven't been out much." I inform her and she arches a brow. "I just haven't wanted to." I say and she nods.