Chapter 8: Taylor

We spent the rest of the night eating pizza, and watching movies since this hotel got HBO. We talked about our jobs, the guy that manhandled her we stayed away from any topics pertaining to what happened earlier and Skinner. I'm grateful she didn't push me to talk about it, we went back home real early and I was on my phone when I heard a knock at the door. Emma left to go to a god-awful dinner with her parents so I am home alone so I get up to answer it.

"Who is it?" I ask putting my phone down on the counter I don't hear an answer so I just pull the door open seeing Skinner standing there.

"Out of all the clubs you go to last night, you come to mine." He mutters and I gaped.

"I didn't know it was yours." I start but he waves his finger at me and I close my mouth.

"Then you go to my hotel with one of my guys." He grunts pulling the guy I almost slept with into my view.

"I told you nothing happened." The guy grunts and I look him over he looks like shit.

"Skinner, nothing happened. Let him go." I order and he lets him go but the guy stay standing next to him. "Why do you care?" I asked, I feel like I'm defeated I don't know what to do anymore.

"Listen to me for one second please." He nods his head at me and I step back letting him and he slams the door on the other guy. He walks up to me and I freeze he kisses my neck then sucks it and I bite my lip.

"Skinner please." I finally get the courage to push him back. He sighs running his hand over his face.

"Baby, I don't know." He starts shaking his head at me. "I don't know what I am doing but when I saw you on my cameras grinding against him, I got jealous. I never get jealous; I don't know what you are doing to me or what we are doing to each other."

"Skinner why are you here?" I ask and he scoffs looking up at me.

"I will give you anything you want please; I can't stop thinking about you and all I want is you." He waves his hand gesturing to me.

"That's the thing Skinner, I only want you." I answer and he tries stepping forward to me but I raise my hand. "I want all of you." I finish and he looks down.

"I want to give it to you, but I haven't fallen in love with anyone before and there are things I have done." He starts and I step closer to him holding his hands and he looks back up at me.

"I don't care." I whisper and his lips meet mine before I can blink and he backs me up into the kitchen counter.

"Emma?" He asks and I smirk.

"Out." I answer briskly and he tugs on my robe letting it fall open and groans seeing I'm not wearing anything underneath. He turns me around and starts grinding against my ass, he pulls the robe off my shoulders and I turn my neck looking at him. "You're not showing enough skin." I say and he chuckles he takes his shirt off and shrugs off his jeans taking out a condom then stands behind me.

"I want to taste you." He mutters then I hear rustling before he pulls me down onto the floor on my knees over his face. He licks up my slit and I moan, I grind against his face and he groans thrusting his tongue inside of me over and over making me go crazy, he sucks my clit between his teeth and thrusts two fingers inside of me.

"Oh God." I groan and I feel him stop before he kisses my thighs.

"More like the Devil, baby." He rasps then I feel his hand on my ass and I start grinding into his face once more. He starts thrusting his tongue inside of me before flicking my clit over and over then thrusting his fingers making all my thoughts go out the window.

"Fuck, Micah." I groan remembering he likes his real name as he pushes me over the edge, he rolls us over after tasting my juices hovering over me. I see my juices covering his chin but he just smirks at me before kissing me and I groan against his lips relishing in my taste.

"You want to take my dick, baby?" He asks and I smirk before kissing him once more I hear the foil wrapper before his tip at my entrance and I pull away breathing hard. "Look at me." He orders and I make eye contact with him and he thrusts inside of me hard.

"Damn." I moan out and he starts thrusting in and out of me fast and hard and he leans down kissing me neck and sucking it, I feel his breath on my neck.

"I'm not leaving until you feel me everywhere." He says remind me of the last time I was with him and he thrusts his middle into me and I moan. "You have no idea how much of me I want to give you." He thrusts once more enhancing his point. He pulls away looking down at me then rubs my clit and I bite my lip; he shakes his head.

"I want to hear you." He orders and he thrusts inside of me hard, once again hitting all the right spots and I moan, pushing my hips meeting his thrusts, and he starts going in a steady pace fast and hard.

"I want you." I moan arching back making him hit my sweet spot over and over again.

"You have me baby, but I'm still not sure you can take it, and I don't mean my dick." He groans out silencing me with a kiss, he wraps his hands around my waist pulling me up until I am sitting on his lap. He slaps my ass clapping sounds echoing through the kitchen and I lean forward sucking his collar bone. He does it again and I moan into his shoulder.

"You feel so good." I whisper against his ear and I start moving as he lays back letting me ride him. I feel him hit that one spot and I can't stop I orgasm right there my juices dripping down his cock. When I come down from my high, I am still moving on him and his eyes are full of lust.

"You look so fucking beautiful." He reached up kissing me and I feel that fire burning in me once more as I steady my pace moving up and down on his cock. He trails his lips down to my breast kissing and sucking on them before biting them turning them into stiff peaks, a thin sheet of sweat slowly making it's presence known with the both of us. "Use me, T." He orders and he leans back cocky grin on his face.

"What do you mean?" I ask him and he leans up wrapping his arms around my back holding me in place his breath fanning over my ear.

"Orgasm until you can't anymore on my dick. Edge me, I'll love it." He said and he wasn't joking either he laid back and showed me that cocky grin on his face and he trailed his hands up to my breast squeezing them before flicking my nipples with his fingers. "Use me, or I'll edge you for hours baby." He threaten and I immediately start moving again.

I start moving up and down on his cock hard and fast, I moved at my own pace and he thrust his hips up meeting me for every thrust. I reach down and flick my clit and he leans up wrapping my hair in a fist before pulling my lips to his, fireworks explode behind my eyes and ride out my orgasm clenching around him.