Chapter 68: Taylor

"Tell me what your type is?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nope." He spits out and I scoff.

"Why'd you tell me that then?" I ask and he smirks.

"I want you to guess." He whispers, and I look over the room seeing a small crowd of people before seeing a hallway to the back. I see the round table we were standing at beside the bar, the walls are red, with a stage off to the left side of the bar with several walls separating portions of the stage.

"Look around the room." I order and he smirks.

"This'll be fun." He whispers. He starts scanning the room and I follow his line of sight to Micah, talking to Matrix before he starts walking to us. He moves to where a guy is sitting a table for two no one there but him with a drink. His eyes spark for a minute and I take in the guy's maroon suit, and his white shirt, he smirks before getting up.

"Yep." I whisper. "Maroon suit." I whisper.

"What do you think?" He asks and I take a moment to watch as he motions to the bartender. He reeks of dominance, in the way he walks but he doesn't spare a look at the women, dressed in leather off to the side on the dance stage.

"Definitely." I whisper. I take a moment to take in the women in the circle caged stage and watch the way they move with the music.

"What are you two up to?" Micah asks sliding in across from us.

"Taylor here is helping me scope out someone." Knuckles answers and Micah arches a brow.

"Oh?" He questions.

"I'll leave you two alone." Knuckles blurts giving me a wink before he slides out of the seat. I look back over at Micah.

"How did things go?" I question and he nods.

"Fine he was escorted and banned from here." He almost bites the air when he says it, like he's angry.

"What is it?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I owe Matrix a scene." He asks and I arch a brow.

"Weren't you already planning on doing one?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, I mean yes. Thing is she wants me to do an impact play scene, with you." He asks and it clicks with me.

"And from your recent activities you don't think you can." I finish and he winks, getting up to sit beside me.

"Exactly, baby." He whispers kissing me. I moan into the kiss feeling butterflies and he puts his hands on my waist making me straddle him. "Fuck, Kitten." He groans and I hear footsteps.

"Hey, Skinner." A male voice chimes and Micah nods.

"Hey, Ryker." He greets. I keep my gaze lowered in Micah's chest I feel his hand on my ass, he squeezes there lightly.

"I know I'm interrupting; I know. I am about to head out and I wanted to say thank you for the tip on that guy." Ryker blurts.

"You're welcome. You're good." I see Micah's smirk.

"Is she yours?" The guys asks and Micah nods moving my hair.

"She is." He comments giving the guy a second to look at my collar.

"She's beautiful." The guy compliments and I feel butterflies and goosebumps, Micah's hands on my waist tightens.

"We can talk if you want, give you some more business?" Micah questions.

"Now?" The guys asks pointedly and Micah nods.

"Of course, get it all out of the way." Micah suggests.

"Okay, then." The guy agrees and I hear him sit in the booth behind me. Micah moves his hair out of my ear and kisses my neck.

"Don't make a sound for me Kitten." He orders and squeezes my ass lightly. "Did you wear anything underneath?" He asks.

"No, Sir." I answer honestly.

"Take it out, and sit." He orders and I smirk.

"Yes, Sir." He leans back.

I take a look around the room and see a woman kneeling on the floor beside a man, he runs his hand through her hair before pulling at her lip. On the stage a man, is spanking his sub bent over a bench. I slowly lower his zipper before seeing he's wearing nothing underneath; I raise up gently not much just enough and lower myself onto him. I zone out as they talk, I feel so wet, so bare but I know I'm not I feel his hand on my hip before he starts moving his fingers in circles slowly. My clit starts to throb, I want him to move, I want to move, I want him to-

"Alright as long as we can get it then I'll be good for another long while." The guy chimes and I hear him standing up. "See you." He waves before walking away.

"Good girl." Micah praises. "Don't come." He orders.

"Micah." I whisper and he shakes his head.

"We are going to find a room." He whispers.

"Please." I beg clenching and I see his eyes spark.