Chapter 62: Taylor

He keeps licking, sucking and then I feel his hands on my ass, I moan around him, I swipe my tongue over him, and I see stars my climax close. I feel him put his finger on my hole and I suck him hard, he thrusts a finger into me as I come moaning around him.

"Fuck baby." He groans, I feel him release into my mouth, he puts his mouth on me once more sucking my clit. He puts his hands on my thighs and I raise up, he helps me move sitting beside him his arms wrapped around me. He puts me in between his legs, he starts kissing my shoulders, and I turn my head kissing him.

"I love you." I whisper, and he kisses my neck.

"I love you." He groans. "Are you hungry?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Not yet." I answer.

"Me either." He agrees, I turn around putting my legs over his thighs and he pulls me into his lap. I wrap my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder kissing his neck.

"Can I touch you now?" I ask and he smirks.

"Yes, Kitten." He answers. "What do you want to do today?" He asks and I lean back my hand on his sides.

"What do you want to do?" I ask and he shrugs.

"We can go out." He suggests and I nod.

"Okay, but if you have a thing in mind, I want you to lay me out some clothes." I tell him and he kisses me.

"I will, Kitten. I want to take you to the club." He says and this happiness sets in low in my stomach.

"I want to go." I agree.

"The club is open twenty-four seven." He tells me and I nod. "We can go later, make a night of it." He suggests.

"Okay." I agree. He kisses my forehead.

"I don't want to leave you." He whispers and I am confused with what he means. "I have to go back to work tomorrow." He explains and I look down fidgeting with my hands.

"I don't like when you leave." I whisper.

"I know, Kitten." He kisses me and I moan feeling this fire in my chest, making me come alive. He pulls away and I feel his fingers in my folds, I moan putting my head into his shoulder. "So wet baby." He whispers, he flicks my clit.

"Micah." I cry out and he smirks at me.

"You're not getting my dick." He whispers putting his mouth against my neck, and I whine feeling him thrust them into me. "Not until tonight." He finishes and I put my hands on his shoulders.

"I need to..." I whimper, and he leans forward putting me on my back.

"I'm going to make you come this once, after that until we leave for the club, it's toys, Kitten." He whispers.

"Please." I say before I can stop myself. I know he is only doing once because he will be punishing himself too, but I don't say that out loud.

"Fingers or my mouth?" He asks and I moan.

"Mouth." I order and he smirks, he takes his fingers out of me and I clench feeling empty, he holds the two at my lips. He starts kissing my neck, he bites into my neck lightly making my body shiver goosebumps spreading over my skin. I moan putting my lips arounds his fingers, I taste myself and suck he groans, and I moan letting go of his fingers.

"I love you, Kitten." He coos and I nearly melt into the bed.

"I love you, Micah." I moan feeling him bite my rib lightly. He starts licking and sucking on my nipples, and I put my hand on his head feeling my clit throbbing.

"Thighs over my shoulders, Kitten." He orders and when he gets to my hips, I spread my legs putting my thighs over his shoulders. He groans seeing my wetness. "I want to fuck you so badly." He mutters.

"Why can't you?" I moan feeling him kissing my thighs.

"If I do, I won't be able to stop." He licks my slit and I cry out feeling this tingle deep in my core wanting him so badly.

"Micah, I need you." I order, and he smirks up at me.

"Kitten if I do this, this was your reward." He teases and I nod.

"Please I need you." I whimper, and he sucks on my clit. "It's not a reward if I only get you once." I cry and he arches his brow.

"You should know, you were getting my dick anyway." He pulls away and I furrow my brows. "I can never control myself around you, Kitten." He whispers, my legs bent to my side his middle against mine, his breath against my ear.

"I love you." I whisper putting my arms around his neck.

"I love you." He finishes thrusting into me.

"Micah..." I moan his name and he kisses me, he starts moving in and out of me.

"Fuck baby you're so wet." He groans against my neck; I see stars when he touches that spot.

"Harder." I order and he smirks.

"I love you." He whispers, he starts thrusting even harder in and out of me so hard that the sounds of our skin echo through the room. I close my eyes taking in how he feels, and I feel him put his hand under my thigh bringing my thigh up.

"Fuck." I moan, when I feel him even deeper, I open my eyes seeing him watching me.

"Tonight, I want to see you watching a scene with that delicious blush in your cheeks, and those eyes glazed over thinking of what you want." He goes on and I arch my back into him. He starts kissing my chest and I see stars when he thrusts deeper into me.

"Micah." I cry, and he kisses my lips.

"I want you to want me so badly that you'll sit on my dick in the bar room, that you'll let me move you whenever I want to get my pleasure." He whispers.

"God." I moan imagining what it would feel like to do that. To sit in his lap straddling him while he lifts me up whenever he wants to feel me.

"I want you to let me use you in front of them, to let me put my mark on you in front of everyone." He says thrusting and I feel like I might fall over the edge, but I hold back for him. "Kitten fuck." He trails off when I clench around him. I pull him closer to me with my arms around his neck and I bite him there, he thrusts once harder sending me over the edge.

"Master." I whisper, and I feel him twitch before he releases into me. The sounds of his groans drawing out my high.