Chapter 65: Micah

She slowly starts to move again, she leans in for a kiss and I move my hands onto her back kissing her, she moans into my mouth, and she pulls away. She bites my neck and I come apart for her, she follows me over the edge taking my lips in a searing kiss, that leaves me branded, I feel it. This overwhelming uplifting feeling rushes through me and when she pulls away, she leaves our foreheads touching as we stare into each other's eyes, we have a moment there. She puts her head on my shoulder and I run my hands through her hair.

"I am going to tell you something." I start and she pulls away and starts tracing lines through my abs. "It's nothing bad, I was going to rent out a scene." I tell her and she furrows her brows.

"A scene?" She questions and I nod.

"Yes, it's basically a stage where people can watch a dom with their sub." I explain and she blushes. "I wanted to just have sex; it was only going to be sex with a bed." I joke and she smirks. "Unless you want it to be more." I start and she arches a brow.

"Does this have anything to do with Skinner?" She questions and I smirk.

"Part of it, I wanted it to be known I was off the market. I didn't know a better way to do it, because most of my competitors go to this club." I explain.

"Well, I never would have turned down the scene, but I would like it to be more than just sex." She looks down her voice fading into a whisper.

"No, baby talk to me." I demand and put a finger under her chin making her look at me.

"I want pain." She blurts then she looks up at me. "But I figured since your recent activities you weren't in the right headspace, which is understandable." She whispers.

"I have an idea." I chime and she arches a brow. I think about when I let her have sex with me with the knife, how I reacted when it slid across my skin. She was so beautiful when I did the same, her body overcome with lust, the way she gushed when it slid across her skin. The way she looked when she fell apart for me, I think about people watching me do that and how it will enhance how she feels. "Kitten, I can..." I start and she arches a brow.

"Whatever you're thinking has already piqued my interest from the look in your eye, so spill." She bluntly states and I chuckle giving her a quick kiss.

"I want to have sex, with the knife, and take it slow for the scene." I whisper look down at her breast moving with her breath and the way they are a perfect handful. I move my hand to her rib and kiss her chest.

"I would love that." She moans, and I smirk. I move to where she's under me on the couch and I feel my cock hard, inside of her. I feel her wrap my legs around my waist and I take in the way she shivers under me; I kiss her breast the soft skin against my lips.

"You're so beautiful." I coo and she blushes. I move back slightly inside of her before moving forward again and she puts her hands on my back. I put my left hand on her thigh and keep kissing her breasts and neck, I flick her nipples with my thumbs.

"Micah." She moans and I thrust out of her before slowly entering her again, when I feel my pelvis meet her front I stop. "I thought you said..." She trails off.

"I need you." I interrupt her thoughts.

"We'll never get to the club." She teases and I smirk.

"I would miss the club for a great fuck." I quip, watch her eyes spark as she smiles before kissing her lips.

"I love you." She whispers. I put my lips on her pulse and kiss there moving my hips thrusting in and out of her slowly.

"I love you, T." I coo, I start moving slowly in and out of her. I feel my high coming slowly and love every second of it. I watch as she moans and writhes, I tighten my grip on her thigh. "Baby you're so gorgeous." I praise taking in her beautiful blue eyes glazed over in lust, the pink blush that takes over her skin, her thighs wet, her hands in my hair.

"You're beautiful, your skin so smooth but your hands our rough and they drive me insane." She whispers and I feel my cock twitch. "I love the way your hair is so smooth, and you know exactly how to touch me." She moans. I kiss her and she pulls away breathing deeply, I kiss her breasts and flick her clit with my hand.

"Keep talking baby." I order and she blushes.

"I don't want to talk." She moans, and I smirk.

"Come here." I rasp and take her lips in a kiss, I start thrusting faster, I put my hands under her and squeeze her ass.

"I want you to take what you want." She pulls away whispering.

"You want me to fuck this pretty pussy, until you can't take anymore?" I question running my fingers through her hair.

"Yes, Master." She blushes saying. I stand up and she tightens her legs around me, when I get to the room I grab a gag, I hold it up for her and see goosebumps.

"If you don't want it you don't have to." I tell her.

"I want too." She takes it and I clip it around her head putting the strap under her hair.

"Hold up two fingers if you want me to stop." I order her and she nods. I take her into the room and go to the spanking bench, I pull out of her roughly and fix her on the bench. She moans backing up into me, I buckle her wrists into place before running a hand over her skin. She shivers and I feel a rush at that, I put two fingers at her entrance and thrust them into her. "Come." I order and she falls apart for me all over my fingers, I pull them out and taste her.

"I love the way you taste." I praise and she blushes. "Maybe I should leave you, right here on display for me." I whisper and she moans. "Your ass is so perfect, it would look better covered in my marks." I start and I see her clench. "Your pussy is dripping for me, baby." I pull her legs back putting her on the edge and I thrust into her hard.

She cries into the gag but I don't see two fingers, I feel her clench before adjusting to my size, I run my hand over her ass. I bring my hand back before spanking her with my hand just once and she pushes back into me moaning.

"Fuck, baby." I groan, I start moving fast and hard in and out of her I hear the sound of our skin slapping, the feel of her clenching around me. Her tied up, bent over for me, her hair spilling over her back I feel my high come over me in a rush I see stars, as I release inside of her. "Taylor." I groan and she clenches spurting around me as she comes. I pull out of her and look her over, before I can stop myself, I kiss her.

"I love you so much baby." I say and I feel this rush in my head and chest making me feel alive. I look over the mess we made between her thighs and my cock hardens again, I watch as she relaxes into the bench. "Do you want to do something, Kitten?" I ask knowing she can't answer, I go to the closet and pull out a whip.

"Want me to use this?" I question stepping in front of her. She looks me up and down taking in my hard cock before she nods, I smirk at her.