Chapter 32: Micah

"No." I say simply, I pick her up and take her to my playroom, I put her on the angle bench on her back and grind into her. "You have me hooked." I find myself saying, I did not mean to say that, but it's out there now.

"Micah." She gasps and I smirk leaning over her I kiss her neck and thrust into her middle.

"I only ever thought of you." I whisper and she moans.

"You're lying." She scolds. "There's no way." She says and I can by the determined look in her eyes she believes that. I back away from her.

"On the bed Kitten." I order her. "Knees." I spit out and I grab the cuff she saw when she isn't looking. She's on her knees facing the head of the bed.

"What about the food?" She whispers.

"Fuck the food." I walk up behind her; I get on my knees behind her and pull up the shirt. I see her ass on display for me and I groan. "I only ever thought of you." I tell her I keep pushing until the shirts fall down her arms and she pulls her hand out of it.

"Micah." She says but there is a hint almost like she's nervous. I smirk and rub my hand down her back, she shivers.

"Hands between your knees." I tell her and she slowly does it. While she's in her head I hurry and grab her ankles and put her into place, her chest against the bed. I grab a condom off the night stand, I roll it on me. I reach under her for her folds and run my fingers through them, fuck, she's soaked dripping onto my fingers.

"I'm always wet for you." She whispers but she seems lost in thought so I don't know if she meant to say that out loud or not. I flick her clit and she moans, she whimpers behind it as I pull my hand away.

"Kitten... I'm not lying." I thrust into her and she gasps. I relish in her warmth and the way she clenches around me. I start thrusting fast and hard into her planning on telling her everything. "I jerked off thinking of you so many times..." I trail off and she moans.

"You don't have to" She trails off when I hit that right spot.

"I do." I tell her, I lean over her and kiss her spine and circle my fingers around her hole. "I thought of this pretty pussy that tastes so damn good." I groan remembering the first time I had a taste. "So damn good." I finish my train of thought.

"Please don't tell me these things to make me happy." She groans and I pull out of her.

"I'm telling the truth." I kiss her spine. I get of the bed and grab a gag. "Can I?" I ask and she nods. I put it on and I get back behind her. "This is about you yes, but I would never lie." I tell her. I thrust back into her. "Kitten, can you grab my thigh?" I ask and she grabs my thigh. "Ok do that if you want me to stop." I instruct and she nods. I set a steady pace in and out of her fast and hard, I groan remembering every part of that night with her. The sounds of our skin slapping echo throughout the room along with her moans, and whimpers and I revel in it my head in a daze.

"Kitten it was so good." I groan. "I found myself zoning out thinking about what I did to you and more importantly..." I trail of taking a deep breath in. "What you did to me." I finish and she moans. She clenches around me and I smirk, I lean over her, kissing her back.

"Kitten, I thought of you every time I closed my eyes." I close my eyes remembering when I looked at her for the first time. My cock twitched, and she whimpered. "I would never lie about thinking of you Kitten." I drive into her hard and she cries out, clenching around me. I keep thrusting in and out of her fast and hard chasing my high, she whimpers and moans urging me on.

"Kitten." I groan, and when she clenches around me, I can't hold back, I fall over her kissing up and down her back as I revel in my high. I pull open the gag and she moans, under me.

"I love it when you call me Kitten." She whispers and I smirk. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you." She whispers and I unbuckle the cuff when I lean back. She sits up and I lay behind her wrap my arms around her and rub her wrists.

"Taylor, I would never lie about you." I whisper and kiss her shoulder. I get up and start walking to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She whispers and I turn to her smirking.

"I'm going to get rid of the condom properly." I tell her and she smirks at me. I walk into my bathroom take it off and clean myself up. I walk back out and lay down behind her like before. "Was I to rough?" I ask and she sighs smirking.

"No, Master." She answers and I smirk. "How are you going to train me if you're gone?" She asks and I sigh.

"I will train you a bit at a time but really it's just, when I get home and I will let you know when I'm on my way, I want you to sit on your pillow." I tell her and she smirks. "It will make it easier to train you that way." I explain and she nods.

"Will we always be in the room?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No, Kitten. I will get a pillow for you to sit on in my room as well, and when I am satisfied with what you know, we can start full time if you want." I tell her and she furrows her brows like she's lost in thought.

"What about the cage?" She asks and I bring her wrists up to me and kiss them seeing slight red marks from when she was in the cuff.

"I only use that for punishments, baby." I mention and her eyes go wide. "Like I deny you my touch, you'll go in there." I use as an example.

"Oh." She mumbles and I smile kissing her cheek. "Micah." She stops herself.

"What is it?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Can I touch you?" She whispers and I smirk.

"Yes, Kitten." I agree and she turns over taking my lips in a scorching kiss. She pushes herself up and hovers over me, she straddles me.

"I want you." She grabs my hand and puts it on her ass. "Here." She finishes and I groan. I squeeze her there and she moans rubbing herself against me.