Chapter 14: Taylor

He grabbed my duffle bag at the foot of the bed and lead me to my room. It was wooden bed a pole in front of it, with enough room for me to dance. It looked beautiful my bedspread was purple, the walls a grey color, there was a rug under the bed a dark grey color, the floor was hardwood. I walked to my bed running a finger down it and looked at him, smirk on his face as he put my bag on the bed.

"Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded putting on a small smile.

"This is all mine?" I asked and he nodded.

"You can come into my room at night whenever you want, but this is yours." He answered, standing beside me. "There is a piece of paper in the kitchen on the counter, it's a checklist." He trailed off and I nodded, but then he wouldn't continue so I spoke.

"What kind of checklist?" I asked and he looked at me with a smirk.

"I need to know your limits if you are going to be my sub." He said and I nodded. "Research if you don't know or ask me when I get back." He kissed my forehead, then walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked and he turned leaning against the doorframe.

"I have to go get ready, I don't have many of my things here yet, I will have Blondie run them over in a bit." He explained and I looked at my bed before looking back at him. "I'll be back later." He assured me.

"Okay." I said simply and he disappeared through the doorway and I got the sinking feeling I was alone.

I walked out of my room and searched the place finding things for myself and found he did indeed leave right after our talk. I walked into the kitchen finding the checklist, it had things listed like, fisting, whipping, choking, and a couple other terms I couldn't quite understand. I am pretty sure Grace had to do something like this, I mean she showed me her playroom, I would think she would have talked with them about these things. Should I call her? Before I can stop myself, I am pulling my phone out and dialing her number holding it up to my ear.

"Hey." Her voice chimes and I don't know what I need to say. "Taylor? Taylor is something wrong?" She asks and I find myself shaking my head before realizing she can't see me.

"Grace, did the guys have you do a checklist?" I blurt out and I heard her sigh.

"Who gave you a checklist?" She asked and I gasped remembering I didn't have time to fill her in. So I took my time telling her what went down last night and that I am currently in Skinner's apartment holding said checklist in my hand. "Oh, shit." She said in awe.

"Yeah, so did the guys give you one?" I said already feeling awkward talking to her about this.

"Yes, they did. Right after I moved in with them when I was pregnant with Luca. Do you need help with yours?" She asked and I sighed I don't know how I feel about this.

"I feel like I am asking you to explain something as stupid as how sex works so give me a minute." I blurt out and she laughs.

"This doesn't have to be weird; I can tell you what certain things mean or you can research yourself but something are hard to find." She explains and I find myself nodding. "You're on speaker it's just me and Mateo home." She speaks and I freeze up.

"Well, is he listening to this right now?" I ask in a whisper and she laughs once more.

"No. I am not that weird." She answers and I sigh.

"I don't know what I am doing, should I even be engaging in this?" I start speaking more to myself than her.

"Taylor, only you can answer that, I am sure if you are doing this right now, you know or have experience a little with him already. If you like the feeling it gives you, I would but do what makes you feel comfortable." She chimes and I sigh.

"See this is why I talk to you; you calm me down." I rasp out and I hear her sigh.

"Listen we don't have to talk about what I have done with my guys or what you have done at all, okay, read a term if I know what it means I'll tell you or I can go ask Mateo." She says and it was my turn to laugh.

"This is weird." I chuckle out and she laughs with me.

"If anything, he'll think I am wanting to try it so just lay it on me." She assures me.

"Alright I guess." I answer.

I have read off about a million things off this list and they all sound good, something tells me that the list has been narrowed down to what Skinner will do only. Or maybe he wants to wait for the other stuff. Grace had to go and ask Mateo about another term and I hear several footsteps and I freeze.

"Okay what is going on? You never ask about these things." I hear Mateo's voice chime and I grab my phone getting ready to hang up. "I mean don't get me wrong Angel; we can try them but where are you getting this from?" He asks and I hear Grace sigh.

"Can I just tell him?" Grace asks.

"Whatever." I grumble already wanting this conversation over.

"Taylor got a checklist from Skinner." Grace blurts and I hear the phone go dead silent.

"On your checklist you said you wouldn't try them so I'm guessing you have forgotten what they mean." Mateo trails off and I'm guessing Grace is nodding. "How many items are left?" He asks me and I sigh.

"Should I even be doing this?" I ask and I hear him sigh.

"Its better than researching, don't get me wrong I feel weird about this but let's just get this over with." He teases and I find myself chuckling.

"Alright then, three." I chime.

"What are they?" He asks and I sigh readying myself.

"Cages." I read off and he sighs.

"Not a fan of that, basically you'll be in a cage at certain times." He rambles and I think on that a minute. I rank it a three meaning I'll give it a shot.

"Pegging." I blurt out and he sighs.

"Strap on, on you having sex with him." He says and I think on that, deciding to rank it the same as the other. I read off the word, threesome.

"Last word is threesome, I'm good now." I say and he sighs, I rank it a one, hard no I don't like sharing my men.

"Alright then, if he hurts you, I don't think I'll have a chance before Grace kills him..." He trails off and me and Grace both laughs. "But know you have people supporting you, okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." I sigh and I hear footsteps.

"He's gone." Grace says and I sigh.