Chapter 17: Micah

"Well, I know you enough to know they deserved it." She speaks and I find peace with that. "Is that why you were so shady on the phone?" She asks and I remember that I was a little harsh with her, I turn around and grab her ass bringing her front to mine.

"I'm sorry, kitten." I remark and she shows me a small smile. "I can't let many people know about you, they will see you as a weakness and I can't let no one hurt you." I whisper and she nods before giving me a small kiss.

"I understand." She whispers and I feel guilty instantly I run my hands through her hair and she leans into my touch.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper she shakes her head.

"Don't be you have to do things I understand." And I start shaking my head. I look down seeing her naked and I arch a brow meeting her gaze.

"How long were you standing there?" I ask and she shows me a small smirk.

"I was about to get a shower when I heard yours running." She explains and I nod. I walk her back pinning her to the wall and her skin goes a pale pink. I lean into her and my lips meet her neck just below her ear.

"You didn't come in here to just get a shower." I whisper and I thrust my hips forward my hips meeting her and she gasps feeling my hard length. I smirk and start grinding against her and she whines. "Just ask for it, kitten." I order her.

"I want you." She whimpers and I kiss her neck before sucking her there.

"What do you want?" I ask and she looks up biting her lip, I nip her neck and she whines thrusting her hips and I move my hands to her pinning against the wall by her hips. "Talk to me baby." I order and she closes her eyes.

"I want you fuck me against this wall from behind so hard I can't walk." She rambles and I groan.

"Please keep talking like that." I rasp then I grab her hair kissing her harshly making her gasp, I reach down with my other hand and run my fingers through her folds. I flick her clit and she tries to lower onto my hand but I pull it away, I pull away from the kiss biting her lip until I taste blood and she whines.

"Please." She whines and I shake my head I grab her shoulder and make her turn around and I rub my length against her grinding into her.

"Someday I will fuck this ass." I whisper in her ear and she moans leaning back into me.

"Why not now?" She whines and I wrap her hair around me fist and pull it making her arch her back and rub my length against her ass. She whimpers and I kiss her neck.

"You can't take me yet." I tell her and she moans. I push her shoulder towards the wall and she puts her hands on the wall by her head, she turns watching me over her shoulder. I wrap my hands around her waist and make her spread her legs, I hold my cock at her entrance.

"Micah, please." She whimpers and I look back up at her kissing her then entering her in one swift thrust and she moans into the kiss. She tries backing up into me but I thrust forward pinning her to the wall, I pull away from the kiss and bite her shoulder. "Fuck." She groans.

"Such a dirty mouth." I groan I pull out thrust back into her and she clenches around me. I set a pace fast and hard, I feel her start dripping onto me and I kiss her shoulder. I reach in front of her flicking her nipples and she moans, her noises urging me on. My cock twitches inside of her and I try holding back, I move my hand down and flick her clit.

"Micah!" She exclaims her eyes glazed over with lust as she goes over the edge. I feel her gush around me and I groan keeping the pace, I focus on her. I pull her hair once more and she whimpers, I run my hand down her back and spread her cheeks and start probing her hole.

"Come with me baby." I mutter I thrust my finger in her and she moans clenching around me.

I bite her shoulder leaning on her chasing my own high. She whimpers gushing around me once more and I smirk onto her shoulder letting go seeing little bits of blood coming from it and my cock hardens once more. I start thrusting in and out of her once more, taking her lips in another kiss and I feel her clit throbbing, I flick it and she moans.

"Harder." She whispers looking back at me, I start a slow pace thrusting into her harder and she closes her eyes biting her lip. "That feels good." She moans out and I run my hands up her sides and flick her nipples.

"You look so beautiful." I praise I wrap her hair around my wrist once more and pull biting her shoulder, I start thrusting into her even harder her clenching around me at each thrust.

"Micah." She whimpers and I feel her clench down onto me holding me there another orgasm finding her.

"Fuck baby." I mutter I start thrusting once more chasing my high thrusting into her hard. I feel her wrap an arm around me and she sucks my neck right over my pulse making my head go in a daze as pleasure finds me once more.

"Micah." Taylor whispers and I open my eyes kissing her shoulder.

I pull out of her making her gasp and we wash each other in silence, she sends me flirty smirks and I do the same. I never thought I would like someone here in my personal space but my gut told me to do it and I'm glad I listened. We walk out of the bathroom and a robe of hers is on the bed and she pulls it on as I find my boxers. My stomach growls and we both laugh.

"Have you eaten anything?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask and she arches a brow.

"It doesn't matter." She whispers and walks out of the room I follow her and she stops in the kitchen picking up the checklist and I smirk. "Filled this out, Grace helped me." She explains and I nod, I walk to her and take it when she holds it out for me and scan it.

"You said you would try a cage." I mutter and a blush covers her face before she nods. I take her hand and take her to the playroom and into the other room across from the closet she did walk into.

"I didn't see this room." She whispers and I open the door revealing a cage the only thing in the room and she backs into me. I put a hand on her shoulder trying to ease her.

"I was just going to show you." I assure her and she relaxes. "No one has been in it before." I tell her and she circles the cage before nodding.

"How do you use it?" She asks and I shrug.

"Punishment, mostly." I mutter and she nods once more.