Chapter 3: Skinner

She never answered my letter and everything to do with JJ's baseball practices and games she hasn't come to them. I was going to be nice and kind of meet her in public but I can show up at front door if I needed to. Ever since that night with her, I haven't been able to forget, that night was explosive to say to least.

"You're so wet." I groan thrusting into her in one thrust, she groans adjusting to my size and I still for her. "Are you okay did I hurt you?" I asked and she shakes her head.

"You're big wasn't expecting that was all." She rambles and I run my hands under her stomach and raise her up my front meeting her back.

"Wasn't expecting me to be big or thrust into you like that?" I smirk against her neck saying and she pushes back into me making me groan as she grinds her ass further onto me.

"Going to go with thrust." She says simply, I move my hands from my waist to her nipples flicking them and she moans. "Move Skinner." She orders and I chuckle.

"The girls that are under me for the night call me by my real name." I say simply as she holds herself back up on her arms. "Micah." I tell her and then I start thrusting into her fast and hard and I feel her clench around me at each thrust.

"Hey! No sex dreams at my son's game!" Grace scolds and I chuckle. "I know you only show up to these so you will see her." She mutters and I look at her.

"I actually like spending time with you." I tell her and I see JJ hit the ball heading towards first base.

Grace doesn't cheer for him much; he says it embarrasses JJ so she doesn't. She resorts for simple 'Go JJ's' when he's at bat low enough for only him to hear. When he hits home runs, she won't stop yelling and also for winning scores, I look back at her to see her shaking her head.

"I never said you didn't but I know you only started doing this to see her." She says and I nod. "She gets nervous around you; I haven't met anybody that does that to her." She mutters turning to smirk at me and I see Mateo come back to her other side.

"Hey Skinner." He greets and we shake hands. Reanna and the others moms are watching Luca and Kallie with some of the other kids, so Grace can watch JJ play. "Just go see her." He spits out and I look at him.

"How'd you know?" I asked and he smirks.

"Taylor is like my little sister, Grace hinted something happened between you two and now you are showing up to my son's games and she hasn't been at one." He explains finishing with a teasing tone. "I know you enough to know that when you find something you get it, you know where she lives. Go get her." He says and I nod.

"I don't know if she wants it." I mutter and Grace nudges me.

"Trust me, go." She says and I say that fiery look in her eyes that hint if I don't, I'm missing out.

"I went after I wanted and now, she's mine, just go for it." Mateo says and Grace kisses his cheek. I nod then I give Grace a sideways hug.

"I guess I'm going to go so maybe your kids can get their aunt back." I tease and she chuckles, I get up and Mateo gives me a bro hug and I quickly leave. I get into my car and I call my best friend, Blondie. "Hey, I'm going to her house don't expect me back at the house." I say and I hear a dark chuckle.

"I knew you would break after a bit; go I can cover for you with the orders." He teases and I gape.

"I forgot about the shipment!" I awe and he chuckles once more.

"Yeah, she's having that much of an effect on you, you never forget anything. Go, I can cover this." Blondie offers and I nod before realizing he can't see me.

"Okay I guess." I ramble and I hear the phone click telling me he hung up.

Blondie has been my right-hand man since before I started my hustle. We make fake money to help other establishments all while buying out others. Never done drugs our anything and the cops can't charge me on anything I've always made sure of that. I always buy out establishments with owners I don't frankly like but when I wave a couple hundred thousand that usually gets them to go away. I also kill all the owners of establishments that sexually harass their employees or harass in general.

I am not a fan of violence of any kind towards women ever since my mother... Anyway, I don't like people that act like women can't do shit so I always get rid of them first and whatever men are in that establishment that I deem fit or women I'll sometimes offer them small jobs. If they want to work my ranks, they prove themselves with the small jobs, until they get my attention to get in my inner circle but I have to be careful because of snitches.

I had just pulled up to Taylor's apartment building and walked to her door I lift my fist knocking and Emma answers. She looks me up and down then smirks.

"Figured you would show sooner or later. She's in her room I'm about to leave." She moves to the side so I can walk through and I start walking to her room. "Do yourself a favor and don't knock." She says and I shrug not knowing what that means.

When I get to her room, I hear moaning and I smirk, I open the door slowly and peak my head in like the creeper I am and I see her on the bed legs spread rubbing her clit. She's laid back on the bed so she can't see me, and I see her start fucking herself on her fingers and my cock hardens. I step in closing the door quietly, she moans once more I walk until I get to the foot of her bed and I smirk down at her until she opens her eyes meeting my gaze.

"God you're a freak!" She yells trying to cover up but I yank the blanket back and stare at her glistening pussy. My mouth waters and I lick my lips.

"Now what were you thinking about do get yourself so worked up?" I ask and she tries closing her legs but I put my hands on her thighs getting on my knees between them stopping her.

"Get out!" She scolds but she can't meet my gaze I turn over onto my stomach eye level with her center.

"Something tells me a certain person can't stop thinking about me either." I mutter and she leans up. I lick up her slit and she looks up moaning, I revel in her taste flicking her clit with my tongue. She grabs my hair pulling me up eye level with her.

"One night wasn't enough." She says and I smirk putting my hands beneath me holding me up. "This has never happened before." She says and I arch a brow.

"What hasn't?" I quip and she sighs letting me go rubbing her hands over her face.