Chapter 59: Micah

I roll over when I come down, bringing her over staying inside of her, she puts her hands on my chest looking into my eyes. I run my hands through her hair looking at her wearing my collar, I feel my cock start to harden but she looks lost in thought. I move her hair out of her face when she looks down and I put my other hand on her thigh.

"How many?" She asks and I arch a brow when she looks at me. "There was a storm earlier I was just wondering how worried I need to be." She explains.

"Do you really want to know?" I ask and she nods.

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't." She urges.

"Eight." I mutter, and her eyes sparkle but not with pity or guilt just concern. "Dice came in today told me to take tomorrow off." I tell her and she nods.

"Are you okay?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I killed that many in a day." I answer honestly.

"Do you need anything?" She asks and I smirk leaning up to kiss her.

"Just you, Kitten." I answer.

"Thank you for letting Grace come here." She whispers and I scoff.

"You don't have to thank me baby, I'll do anything for you." I see her smirk.

"I know." She mutters, she lays down against my chest and I start to relax. I feel my eyes shutting, but I try forcing them open but they keep falling shut. "Sleep, Master." She whispers and I feel sleep take me.

I hear moaning when I stir, I roll my head to the side, and I feel a warmth around my cock. I smirk knowing what it is behind my hand, I roll my hips lightly and she moans, I feel her hands on my chest. My cock is hard, she clenches around me and I bite the inside of my cheek opening my eyes. Her eyes are closed her breasts bouncing as she rides me, I move my hands from my side and squeeze her ass, her eyes open.

"Keep going, Kitten." I order her, and she rolls her hips against me. She leans down kissing me, I feel this spark against my lips and put my hand on the back of her head wrapping her hair around my fist. I deepen the kiss with a little tug of her hair and she moans, I feel her clench around me and I groan.

"I love you." She gasps pulling away kissing my neck, I thrust my hips up and she gasps her lips parting against me.

"I love you." I whisper, I tug on her hair grinding her into my front and I feel her insides quiver around me.

"Micah." She says and I suck one of her nipples into my mouth, before nipping it lightly. "God." She whispers, I squeeze her ass where my other hand is still there and pull her hair at the same time.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Please don't." She whispers. "Fuck me." She pleads and I lose control rolling over with her, I feel red starting to cloud my vision once more.

"I can't hold back, Kitten." I whisper kissing her neck.

"Don't." She orders, and I start thrusting, she gasps I fuck her hard, her whole body moving with the force of my thrusts. Each time I feel myself get higher, she wraps her arms around me putting her hands on my ass, her legs are bent on each side of me. "Yes." She gasps and I smirk against her, I kiss her neck before biting there lightly.

"Fuck, baby." I groan feeling a spark go straight through me making my cock twitch.

"Don't stop." She begs and I put my hand under her back, I keep up my thrusts and I feel her clench around me.

"Kitten." I release inside of her, but I don't stop, I bite into her neck, the red disappears with my haze.

"God!" She kisses my neck, as I feel of her body as I collapse on top of her, slick with sweat, I feel of her coating my cock with her juices.

"Are you okay?" I ask immediately and she kisses my neck.

"Yes, Master." She answers in a mere whisper.

"I love you." I coo, kissing her swollen lips.

"I love you." She matches my sentiment, I kiss her and she puts her hand in my hair, I taste of her and feel my cock harden instantly. I don't make a move, I keep kissing her, she pulls her legs up on both sides of me, she moans lightly, I put my hand beside her head. I move higher also moving inside of her and she whimpers, I keep kissing her the kiss deepened because of where I am now. I feel this spark in me, my chest feels full, she pulls on my hair and I pull away watching her catch her breath.