Chapter 58: Micah

"What do you want me to do?" I hear her, and I look over at her.

"Whatever you want, Kitten." I answer. I hear her footstep to the closet and I look back at the headboard, thinking of what could be going on in my Kitten's mind.

"Take that off." She orders and I smirk, I climb down off the bed and pull down my boxers. I kick them to the side and she steps in front of me. "Wear this." She hands me a cage and I put it on me, my cock is not at its full length so the cage she picked out is the right size. It fits me like a glove and she looks me over, I take her in noticing she is just wearing her robe, my hands itch to take it off her.

"You're gorgeous, Kitten." I coo and she blushes. I look down seeing that collar and I feel all the blood rush to my cock, but it hurts bit because I can't get hard.

"Get on the bed on your knees." She nods to the bed and I get on the bed. She walks away from my side and I can no longer see her anymore, I keep my gaze fixed on the bed. My heart pounds in my ears lightly, I hear some rustling before I feel a weight behind my feet. "Do you want me to warn you?" She whispers and I smirk.

"No, Kitten." I answer then I feel a fire on my ass, and I grunt lightly, the pain turns into pleasure and it hurts a little more because my cock can't get hard. "Good Girl." I coo.

I felt it once more and I jolt forward, it tingles when the pain ebbs away and I feel her hand there. I moan and she does it once more, I clench my fists feeling the pain eat away my thoughts, she starts kissing my hips.

"Turn over." She whispers and I turn over onto my back, she straddles my hips. I look in her hand and see a knife, I see the whip on her other side, she starts kissing my neck. I start hurting more my cock trying to react to her, I put my hands on her thighs and she sucks my neck hard.

"Damn, Kitten." I groan. I feel the knife slide across my skin, on my chest and I whine lightly. "Please." I feel the pain deepen and it makes my head go into a daze when I feel her start to lick over the wound. I close my eyes letting my body succumb to her.

"You'll get what you want." She whispers, and I feel my whole-body tingle lightly, I feel the blade once more just above the previous one.

"Fuck, baby." I clench my fists in the sheets, she does the same thing to that wound making me go insane. I want to feel her clench around my cock, I want to watch her eyes as she falls into pleasure, I want her. Those thoughts make me hurt more. "I want you." I whine, and she smirks against my neck. I feel her hand grab my wrist and I open my eyes.

"I'm wet for you, Master." She moans, and I watch entranced as she moves my hand to her center making me cup her pussy. I close my eyes rolling my head back knowing not to do anything so I stay in place.

"You have no idea what you are doing to me Kitten." I state and she pushes two of my fingers into her and I groan feeling her wetness.

"Touch me please." She begs and I move my other hand to her breast squeezing it and she puts her hand on my arm keeping it there. I flick her clit with my other hand and she moans, that delicious spark back in her eyes, I flick her nipple with my thumb and wrap my hand around her throat just beneath the collar. I pull her to me making her kiss me, she moans when I push my fingers deeper into her pussy.

"Do you want my dick baby?" I whisper into her ear, and she shivers on top of me.

"Yes, Master." She answers and I put my hands back to my side smirking at her.

"Take it out." I order her, and she takes off the cage throwing it to the side, I roll us over grinding into her center. I feel it all rush my tip and I groan; I start kissing her neck, and puts her hands on my back.

"I love you." She whispers and I still. I feel my heart beat faster in my ears and my fingertips burn with the urge to touch her and this warm unveils in my chest like before.

"I love you, Kitten." I match her sentiment thrusting into her and her nails dig into my back. I feel like I am coming home feeling her insides quiver around me as she moans thrusting her chest out. I stare into her eyes seeing this spark I never saw there before; I slip in deeper making her eyes close and those gorgeous lips part.

"You're mine." She smirks and I kiss her neck before biting her lightly making her gasp.

"You're mine." I start thrusting in and out of slowly and hard, this warmth surrounds us both. "Say it again." I order her and she goes flush under me, I try breathing away the pleasure that tries rushing out of me.

"I love you." She moans, and I move her leg higher and to the side. "Oh, fuck." She clenches around me and I groan, my cock twitching pleasure flowing through me.

"I wanted to tell you that when I gave you, my collar." I whisper kissing her neck, I keep thrusting slow and hard drawing out our pleasure, holding back when my pleasure tries taking me.

"Why didn't you?" She asks and I chuckle, nipping at her pulse.

"I wanted you to be confident enough to say it first." I drive once into her harder and she gasps pushing her chest out and I start kissing and sucking her nipples. I move my hand from her thigh to her clit flicking it with my thumb.

"Master." She moans, and I groan biting into her neck coming uncontrollably inside of her. "Micah!" She cries going over the edge with me, clenching and digging her nails into my back.