Chapter 60: Micah

"I want you." She whispers and I kiss her neck.

"I know, baby." I mutter, I pull out of her and thrust back in.

"You feel so good." Her head rolls back and I get a good look at the mark groaning.

"Fuck." I groan, I start thrusting in and out of her slowly, feeling this fire in me. "Did you touch yourself?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No." She answers and I smirk.

"Good girl." I coo, I know most people don't like when they're partners don't want them to touch themselves. I want my sub to use me when I'm available, I want to satisfy my Kitten, I don't mind when I'm not around for her to get off however she wants. "What do you want me to do?" I ask for her reward.

"I don't want my reward now." She answers and I keep thrusting in and out of her, she clenches.

"Fuck, Kitten." I groan against her neck.

"I just want you." She gasps against me, I start thrusting harder into her and she moans, I bite into her neck hard and she gasps. "Harder." She begs, and I clench my teeth harder moving faster and harder in and out of her. I feel her soaking wet pussy clenching around me and I groan sucking before I pull away.

"Good girl." I praise and she whines, the praise making her blush.

I start sucking and kissing her breasts as she whines, she puts her hand in my hair, and I kiss her when she pulls on my hair. I feel myself get higher and higher, I feel her soaking my cock and her thighs, I know she's close when she clenches around me. She steals my breath away with each kiss, I move my hand from beside her head and take her thigh into my hand. I move her leg to the side hitting deeper inside of her and she pulls away from the kiss her eyes glazed over and I kiss her neck.

"Come for me, my beautiful girl." I order her.

"I love you." Those words wash over me taking me over the edge and I cry out coming inside of her. I feel her clenching and writhing under me, I watch as I see every spark in her eyes as we watch each other.

"I love you." I groan rolling over bring her over on top of me. She moves her hair out of her face before she kisses my neck.

"I'm sorry, you probably needed to sleep." She whispers and I smirk at her.

"No, it was beautiful." I tell her running my fingers through her hair. "I don't care if I'm asleep." I whisper and she nods.

"I know." She puts her head down on my chest. "I was thinking I want a tattoo." She mutters and I smirk.

"Of what?" I ask and she leans back up shaking her head.

"I don't know yet." She answers.

"Blondie can do it." I tell her and she arches a brow. "He does them all for the guys in the circle." I inform her.

"Did he do the one on Sike?" She asks.

"Which one?" I ask and she points a finger at her chest.

"The one on her chest?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah." I answer honestly. "There is one she has on her ankle that some tattoo shop did." I inform her.

"I don't know what I want it to be, but I think I would like to have one." She whispers.

"Where?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Somewhere on my leg." She answers. "It would probably be on my thigh or side; I just want it to be for me." She explains.

"So somewhere you would have to be naked or in a swimsuit to see?" I ask with a smirk and she smiles.

"Yes." She answers.

"I know you might not want to do this but, I can have him draw you up something..." I mention and her eyes spark. "Something, that I help him with. Total surprise to you." I finish saying and she looks down at my chest.

"I would love that actually." She blushes and I lean up kissing her.

"In return can you draw me something?" I ask and she looks up at me. "I would love it if you put your mark on me, Kitten." I put my finger on her check and move it between her breasts, I see goosebumps appear.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" She asks and I look up at her.

"More than sure." I assure her. Her eyes start to close and she lays down on my chest. "Go to sleep, Kitten." I order her.

"I would like to draw you something." She mutters and I put my hand on her back. "But I would never let you leave me." She finishes in a whisper I don't think I was meant to hear. I feel so good hearing her say that, but also a little bad that she would think I would try. Her breathing is even before I say a word and her whole body relaxed so I know she's sleeping, I'm still inside of her but I don't want to move her. I close my eyes kissing the top of her head, feeling sleep coming slowly over me.

"I would never leave you, Taylor." I whisper knowing she may not even hear me.