Chapter 55: Taylor

Could he hurt me? He knows where Micah lives, I know that Sike is trying to convince me I'll be fine but I have this feeling in my gut. It's only a hunch but for some reason it's really getting to me, I never got any bad vibes from him. Then again, I don't know the man, Sike puts her hand on my shoulder pulling me out of my gaze.

"Skinner went to go make some phone calls." She whispers and I nod. "He's never hurt anyone that I know of, just be calm, you'll be alright." She tries to assure me.

"I have a bad feeling." I look up at her.

"I know, but you are probably the safest place." She says and I arch a brow.

"Pete knows where Micah lives, pretty sure that debunks that." I whisper. I hear footsteps and Micah walks back up behind me.

"I don't think he'll do anything baby." He whispers. "He's never hurt anyone from what I can find." He informs me and I feel a little better.

"I go to go; I have another drop in a few." Sike speaks and I turn hugging her. "Call me." She whispers.

"I will." I agree. I start eating picking at my food, while they say their goodbyes.

"He's always been protective of people; I don't see him hurting you." Micah wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he kisses my neck.

"I wouldn't play with your life like that, Kitten." He answers.

"If he doesn't want to hurt me, where do you think he's gone?" I whisper and he sits down beside me.

"I don't know baby, maybe to one of my competitors or just quit and doesn't want to say anything." He answers. I start eating my steak, I wave off everything in my mind, leaving it in the shadows, he wouldn't play with my life like that, he's not worried I shouldn't be.

I start thinking about my drawings and I start thinking I should come up with a design to get out how I feel about him. I would love it, coming up with a design that perfectly displays our dynamic, and I look over seeing him done eating. He takes our plates to the sink, and walks behind me putting his hands on my shoulders, he starts massaging them and I close my eyes.

"The thought of someone hurting you..." He whispers. "It makes me want to tear the world apart to keep you to myself." He finishes and I moan.

"That feels good." I put my hands in front of me on the island. He pulls his hand away and slowly puts them in front of me between my legs, he cups me and I close my eyes.

"I want you to do something for me." He says kissing my neck. "Wear my collar, Kitten." He demands, and I feel this warmness envelope me and my heart starts beating faster.

"Anything for you." I whisper, he turns my stool around and steals my lips in a bruising kiss. He puts his hands under my thighs picking me up, he takes me to the playroom and puts me on the bed. He steals my breath away, he tugs my hair deepening it, he leans down and wraps his hand around my throat.

"If you put this on, you're mine until we both agree you're not." He rasps and I blush.

"I have a feeling that won't happen." I whisper and he smirks.

"The day I bought your lingerie, I bought three collars. I thought you would think it was to fast so I haven't bothered to ask you." He sighs.

"It hasn't exactly been fast, Micah." I point out. I fist the sheets by my thighs and he lets go, he go into the closet and walk to the bed carry the three collars.

"You can pick one or keep them all." He stands back smirking laying them in a row at the foot of the bed.

I get up and look them over, one is white leather with a gold clip, I like it, it's basic. I look at the next one seeing its red leather, with a circle ring, I don't really like the color. I look at the last one seeing its black leather, circle ring, I turn it and seeing 'Kitten' is written on the side, and I pick it up. My heart slams into my chest, making me hold my breath, I've always loved when he calls me Kitten, I like this one.

"This one." I whisper. He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"You like the other two?" He asks.

"I like the white one two, but not really the red." I answer and he kisses my neck. He takes it out of my hand and moves my hair out of the way, I feel him put it on me and I hear the clip. He pulls the strap out of my robe making it fall open and I feel goosebumps cover my skin from the cold air.

"Turn around, baby." He orders, and I slowly turn around facing him, his eyes light up seeing the collar on me. "You look fucking gorgeous." He whispers then he pulls me to him kissing me, I feel myself blush because of his praise melting against him.

I feel him hard against me and I moan, he picks me up and I run my hands down his chest kissing his neck. He walks into the bathroom and sets me down; I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. My skin is flush my hair is mused, I look at my neck and everything stops, I look at the word Kitten on my neck. He kisses my neck; he pushes his front against me and I moan.

"Master." I whisper, he groans, he walks forward pinning me against the counter. I look in the mirror making eye contact with him.

"You're going to watch yourself come apart." He groans, he takes off my robe and starts grinding into me when he throws it to the side. I moan grabbing the edge of the sink, he takes my lips in a searing kiss making me turn my head, I feel his hand hold my right breast in his hand before he flicks my nipple. I moan lightly, and he lets go his hand going lower to my stomach that makes me shiver he cups my pussy before thrusting one finger in me.

"Master." I pull away moaning and we make eye contact in the mirror as he flicks my clit. I see that spark in his eye that makes me melt and he kicks off his boxers before pinning me to the counter.

"I love that you're mine baby." He whispers against my neck. "This pussy is so wet for me." He sighs, flicking my clit again, he takes his hand away, gripping my hips. He rolls his hips forward thrusting into me and I moan, I watching him watching me in the mirror, I feel him slide in further. His touch alone sets me on fire, knowing that I'm wearing his collar around me... It's enhancing everything for him.

"I'm always wet for you." I gasp and he groans, I feel the grip on my hips tighten and he kisses my neck. He wraps his hands around me and starts flicking my nipples with his fingers, he starts thrusting in and out of me, and I close my eyes, feeling my whole body fall into his pleasure.

"Open your eyes, Kitten." He orders and I open them looking at me in his arms. "Look at you, baby." He orders, I bend forward feeling him deeper and I moan. He starts thrusting in and out of me hard and fast, he leans forward kissing my back, I watch him put his hand back. He brings his hand down onto me and I moan, small stars in my eyes as I feel him twitch inside of me. "Come for me baby." He orders and I come around him clenching and he slams his hips forward fireworks dancing in my eyes.

I feel him gather me in his arms carrying me to bed, I keep my arms wrapped around him and he lays down me on top of him. I kiss his neck as he puts the covers on top of us, he starts running his hands through my hair and I close my eyes.

"It feels so good being yours." I whisper falling into darkness my chest feeling full with this pent up emotion.