Chapter 10: Micah

She is still tracing her fingers over my abs and I try hard not to think about my raging cock that has sparked back to life, she seems to be in a haze. She suddenly looks up at me.

"I need a stripper pole; I am not leaving this apartment without one." She blurts and a slow smirk spread across my face.

"You'll do it?' I ask and she smiles at me.

"If you can handle clingy, I can handle the beast." She quips and I smash my lips against hers, she pushes on my chest pushing me back down. "I had already made up my mind I was actually day dreaming, I'm sorry." She whispers and I gape.

"Day dreaming? Your day dreaming after I ask if you can move in with me with my dick buried in your pussy?" I tease and she blushes.

"I was actually day dreaming about your dick." She mutters low enough I guess she thought I didn't hear but I pulled out of her quickly and turn her over before straddling her face. I take off the condom throwing it into the bin beside the bed and hold my cock at her lips.

"I'm hard now, pretty sure you knew that. Suck my dick, until I say stop." I order she sucks my tip into her mouth and I grab the headboard holding in my groan. "You kept me waiting Kitten, don't ever do that." I tell her and her eyes well up with lust and I start thrusting my cock into her mouth. I start fucking it harder she gags around me but her gaze doesn't show any annoyance.

"Come on baby." I urge and I feel her circle her tongue around my tip tasting my precum moaning around me. "That a girl." I praise I see her melt under me and I feel her add suction around my length.

I close my eyes looking up trying not to come right then and there, I sped up my thrusts hitting the back of her throat each time. I look down at her looking up at me with lust in her eyes I look behind me seeing her touching herself and I move myself grabbing her hands pinning them above her head. I shake my head at her, her eyes light up with a fire in her eyes and I smirk holding her hands in place.

"No touching." I tell her and put my tip back in front of her and like the good girl she is, she takes it. "For that, I'm going to use this mouth and come however much I want." I taunt and I see annoyance flash behind her eyes and my cock twitches. She sucks hard and I let myself fall over the edge for her and she swallows my juices down as I empty myself into her pretty mouth.

I never take my cock out as I start thrusting once more into her mouth. This time I go slow, hard but slow drawing out my pleasure. I look down just as she sucks punishingly and I hide my reaction to her miraculously, as I keep my pace slow. I was still hard, but it would take me a while to build it back up but I was going to. She started clenching her hands in my grip and I released them making sure they stayed between my legs on either side of her head.

"Baby hold up two fingers if you want me to stop." I tell her she nods but doesn't hold up the fingers so I continue my self-pleasure using her gorgeous mouth, watching my cock disappear behind those full and swollen pink lips.

I spread my legs out behind me and start full on fucking her mouth my pelvis hitting her face, as I chase my high once I feel precum leak out of my head. She gags a couple times but still doesn't hold the fingers up and I feel her suck around me twice as hard pushing me over the edge and I hold myself up by the headboard to keep myself from collapsing on top of her.

"Good girl." I coo as I pull my dick out and she opens and closes her mouth a couple times, I sit beside her and she turns over facing the other way. I wrap my arms around her bringing her onto my lap expecting a scowl but I see nothing but lust behind those eyes, I arch a brow at her.

"I liked it, a bit too much." She whispered and I looked seeing her pussy clenching and I moaned.

"You were so good kitten." I praised kissing her forehead.

I thrusted my fingers into her when she least expected it making her thrust her hips further onto them, I smirked. I ran my thumb over her clit and started thrusting my fingers hard and fast out of her, I watched as her eyes glazed over with lust and she clenched around my fingers. She bit her lips coming quietly all over my hand, I took a napkin wiping it off and she whined. I smirked at her before fixing her next to me, I was tired, I am sure she was too.

"I am not touching you again tonight, baby, I won't taste you or fuck you either. You touched what's mine without asking." I explained and she arched a brow at me. "In case you haven't noticed, your sub training starts now, you wanted a taste. This is your taste." I quipped and her eyes widened.

"Is it always going to be like this?" She asked and I spooned her my breath fanning over her neck, her hair fanning over the pillow.

"If you be a good girl, I might pleasure you for hours until your juices are dripping off the bedsheets, but you weren't." I quipped resting my head between her shoulder blades, she held up a remote and turned off the lights.

"Something tells me I might like this beast." She whispers definitely not wanting me to hear so I just shut my eyes bit the inside of my cheek to hold in my groan and drifted off to sleep.