Chapter 77: Taylor

Six Weeks Later....

"Do you think he is going to propose?" Grace stops outside the apartment building dropping me off, from going out to eat, something we've picked up on doing twice a week.

"If he don't I will." I mutter and she laughs.

"You want him really bad." She teases and I smile.

"I can't wait forever; I want a ring." I go on with her grabbing my bag slipping out of the car. I recovered three weeks ago since the bullet was in the soft tissue of my leg, it's left me with a scar. Micah has been making sure, I'm safe installed cameras outside the apartment building, and a camera outside the apartment door. Monday, I start my job at the diner me and Grace like, the waitress there has been really nice as always and put in a good word for me.

Me and Micah have never been stronger, he gave me a collar when I recovered, and the passion has not stopped. The sex is good, still hot as ever, and I just want to take the next step now, I want a life with him, I want everything with him. I can't spend any minute with him and not think of him that way, I use the key to our apartment and open the door, I take off my jacket putting it on the stand and my keys, I see candles lighting up the entrance in a circle. I start following the candles that veer off into a path and I walk through the living room, when I get to the hallway leading to the bedroom there is picture, he took of us me kneeling down in front of him, dressed in red.

I keep walking past my door to his, then I get to the playroom, I open the door and see rose petals leading all the way to that door. The door where I hid that day, I keep walking and see it's open, I go standing in front of it and see him standing there. He smirks at me, before kneeling down in front of me.

"What is this?" I ask and he raises a finger at me.

"I love the way you smile, and laugh, I love the way you hum silently when you're cooking. I love the way you moan in your sleep; I like everything about you, and I can't wait to learn more about you. I love you T and I can't imagine my life without you. Will you Marry me?" He asks and I gasp I feel tears in my eyes my heartbeat quickening, and I nod instantly. I walk up to him as he stands and kiss him, I feel him sliding the ring onto my finger and I pull away looking at the red stone, with the silver band and kiss him.

"I love you." I say looking up at him.

"I love you." He starts kissing me and I feel this need rising up inside of me. "I wanted to give you one good memory in this room." He whispers pulling away.

"It's perfect." I gasp and when I turn, I see a framed piece of paper laying on a table to the side.

"I found it in your bedsheets when I was about to wash the stuff from your old place." He smiles at me when I pick it up.

I am not done with you yet T, I'll be seeing you soon in more ways than one.

It was too good, baby. Too good. I keep thinking about it.

You may be trying to avoid me but you forget you live in my building. See ya soon.

Sincerely, S

"Now I live in your apartment." I joke and he smirks kissing my neck.

"You're never leaving either, Kitten." He picks me up tossing me onto the bed. He starts taking off his suit and take in this beautiful man standing in front of me remembering how I felt when I read the words, 'Sincerely, S'.