Chapter 63: Taylor

He pulls out of me and I wrap my legs around him, so he turns over putting me on top, I put my head on his shoulder. He starts running his hands through my hair, before his hands rest on my ass. I raise up looking at him, at his gorgeous hair that hovers just over his eyes, and his beautiful green eyes. I lean forward and kiss him, the kiss is slow, but not without heat, it takes everything with me as he puts his hand in my hair deepening it. He keeps it slow but demanding. I feel this warmth in my chest come over me and I moan lightly.

He turns over slowly putting me back under him, we never break our kiss, I know I am exactly where I want to be with this man, he groans silently. He pulls away dragging my bottom lip between his teeth making me whine.

"I love you, baby." He whispers.

"I love you." I moan, he starts kissing my neck and I tilt my head back feeling him as he finds my sensitive spot before sucking me there. This is slow between us, but it's everything I want from him, that spark in his eyes tells me he wants it to, he starts grinding into me slowly.

"I want to take this slow." He whispers against my neck.

"I do too." I moan, and he thrusts into me, it feels like it's the very first time he's done it. I feel my stretch to fit him, and he groans into my neck, he takes my lips in another sweet kiss. I feel every bit of myself in this moment, and I know without a doubt he is mine, his cock twitches inside of me and I clench.

He starts moving in and out of me slowly, he doesn't break our kiss for a second, we both take in each other's moans. He doesn't go any faster, or slower, we just stay in this moment, and he pulls away watching me, his eyes are full of love. He doesn't pull away or close his eyes as we both feel pleasure coming for us, I keep my eyes open watching him. I feel of him inside of me I put my hands behind his back and he kisses my shoulder, I feel him throbbing inside of me and let out a moan. He puts his forehead against mine and we both come apart, he starts kissing me taking in every one of my moans, and he doesn't stop when we pull away.

"I don't want to stop yet." He whispers kissing my neck. He hardens instantly and I moan taking his lips in another kiss, he keeps thrusting in and out of me, he puts his hand under my thigh. "You're so beautiful." He groans.

"Micah." I moan rolling my hips, clenching around him, his pelvis hits my clit and I start to throb around him.

"You feel so good, baby." He whispers kissing my neck, I put my hands in his hair and kiss him. I moan when he moves higher thrusting deeper into me.

"I love you." I whisper, and his eyes spark as he kisses my chest, I close my eyes when he flicks my clit.

"Look at me, Kitten." He orders and I open my eyes watching him on top of me, I feel him twitch and I nearly come apart. "I know you can feel me." He whispers, he thrusts once harder and I fall apart watching him, I feel everything tighten and he puts his hand on my hip letting go. "I love you." He whispers his head on my shoulder.

I get to thinking about what he did yesterday, killing eight men. I know that's part of his job he agreed to take that on a long time ago but is he going to be alright with going to a bdsm club after that happened. He groans pulling out of me and I turn over putting my head on his chest when he lays beside me.

"Are you going to be okay, going to the club after yesterday?" I ask my hand on his chest.

"I want to go, but I really don't know." He answers honestly.

"I don't want you to go and lose yourself to make me happy." I quip.

"I would never do anything unless I want to." He looks at me. "I was thinking we go and take things slow maybe watch, I didn't really plan on doing anything. Let's go eat." He orders and I turn getting off the bed, I put on my robe and go to the bathroom freshening up. When I'm done, I go to the kitchen and see he's not there, I figure he did the same.

"Kitten, don't do anything." He orders from his room, and I walk to the stool sitting. I hear his footsteps shortly after, and he looks me over. "I'm surprised you didn't do anything." He mutters.

"You told me not to." I whisper and he smirks. I watch as he starts getting things out to cook for us, he looks peaceful completely relaxed. I've noticed while I've been here, he loves to take care of me, almost like he finds peace in that before taking care of himself.

"Were you for real about the tattoos?" He blurts turning around and I nod.

"Definitely." I answer immediately and he smirks. "Why don't you have one already?" I ask my thoughts blending in with my actions.

"I have thought about getting one, but never really knew what I would get." He answers turning back to the food. When he turns around, he gives me a plate with eggs and bacon, he sits beside me with his own.

"I could've cooked." I whisper and he shakes his head.

"No, I wanted too." He quips. "Tomorrow when I go back to work, I am going to get with Blondie about drawing your tattoo." He speaks and I nod eating my food.