Chapter 22: Taylor

He leaves me in the shower and I take what is probably the quickest shower of my life. When I am done, I feel my clit throbbing my stomach tightened in anticipation of what we will do. I circle my nipples with my fingers and I trail them down until I reach my pussy. I flick my clit and I moan; I lean against the wall biting into my hand trying to keep quiet.

I think of him thrusting his length into my tight hole and I moan, I think of him spanking me from behind. I start circling my clit with my thumb my other flicking my nipples and I moan. I imagine him calling my name as he comes and I go over the edge a small orgasm running through me. I quickly get out of the shower and walk to my bed seeing a red see through bra and lace thong, a matching robe beside the set. I trail my finger over them, I like red, I've always been a big fan of red, I told him that I wonder if he remembered that.

I quickly put on the set and I walk to the room, I twist the door knob slowly. Once the door is open, I take a look around the room and see the closet open when I walk past, I see that he pulled out a few things. Before I lose my nerve, I walk to the pillow in front of the poster bed and kneel down on it. I take a look around the room at what I can see and will myself to relax, but I don't think I'm nervous so much as I am anxious, I don't know what to do with my hands so I just put them flat in my lap.

"Kitten." I hear Micah's voice from the hallway before he appears in the doorway in nothing but a pair of jeans. He looks me over and sighs he walks to me and puts his hand under my chin looking down at me.

"You look beautiful." He praises and I feel myself melt in that instant reveling in the praise. He kneels down in front of me and I'm too busy looking into his eyes I don't realize when he puts his hand in my thong. "Kitten, have you done something you're not supposed to?" He asked and I arch a brow about to close my eyes when he takes his hand out.

"What do you mean?" I stumble out and he arches a brow standing back up in front of me.

"Oh, you should know." He smirks at me then he walks to the door he kicks it shut as he turns around facing me.

"I don't understand." Then it clicks but I don't let it show, I don't think. He wouldn't have heard me, right?

"That's what you are sticking with?" He asks and I look around the room wondering what he would do. "Look at me." He instructs.

"I thought we were training." I state and he looks me over then shrugs.

"You are sitting perfectly always sit with your hands on your lap, most people prefer your palms to be up but it doesn't matter as much to me." He explains then his mask comes back on, he puts his hands in his pockets. "We still have to get back on the subject Kitten." He sings teasingly and I sigh.

"I don't know what you mean." I say looking him straight in the eye.

"Get up." He orders and I stand up keeping my hands at my sides. He walks over to this weird looking bench? "Put your chest on the bigger part your knees on the leg pieces your arms on both sides of your chest." He instructs and I climb on sitting on all fours basically and he ties my wrists to the arm pieces.

"What is going on?" I start but I see him shake his head.

"Don't speak unless spoken too." He reminds and I close my mouth, my stomach tightening in anticipation. "Did you or did you not do something I specifically told you not to do?" He asks and I bit my lip before coming up with my answer. I feel him pull down my thong, the cold air meets me and I feel my wetness between my legs.

"I didn't?" I state and question and I feel his hand meet my ass, and I gasp before moaning silently.

"Come on Kitten." He sighs and I smirk burying my lips into the bench. He slaps my ass once more and I whine. "How many times have I spanked you?" He asked and I turned my head facing him.

"Twice." I tell him and he nods.

"Count." He spanks me once more and I moan not being able to hold it in, my clit is throbbing now, begging to be touched.

"Four." I moan out, when the pains turns to pleasure my eyes fall closed.

"Did you or did you not do something you were not supposed to?" He asked and I sighed opening my eyes turning to meet his gaze.

"Yes." I rasp and I moan when his hand meets my ass once more. "Five" I whimper.

"What did you do?" He asks his voice set in this masked tone that set shivers down my spine but set my heart racing at the same time.

"I touched myself." I whispered.

"Kitten, I am going to get a whip now, you may not come, I will use it five times." He says and I have a feeling he is only saying it so I can use my safe word. When I don't say anything, I hear footsteps fade away before I hear them come back. "Count." He instructs and feeling the whip hit my ass and it feels like a fire is there before it melts into me and I moan.

"Six." I whisper, he does it again and I clench my fists bucking my hips slightly against the leather, but not being able to move far it stops me.

"How many?" He pushes and I moan the pain turning to pleasure loving the delicious ache that's running through me.

"Seven." I gasp out. I bury my head in the leather closing my eyes, I hear the whip come down on me once more and I gasp.

"Eight." Once more.

"Nine." I moan out, I hear him grunt before it happens once more.

"Ten." I speak when I can finally.

"What did you do?" He asks.

"Touch myself." I answer.

"You touched what's mine." I feel him thrust against my ass and I still. I hear him unbuckling his pants. "You may not come." He thrusts inside me and I moan.

He sets a fast and hard pace in and out me, a punishing pace. I want to come, I need to come, my clit is throbbing my muscles are shivering, my body is on fire. He thrusts in and out of me, he puts his hands on my hips gripping them as he fucks me hard and fast. I clench down on him and he groans, I feel him still as he comes inside of me and he kisses my spine before pulling out of me. He walks into my view and throws the condom into the trash putting himself back into his jeans.