Chapter 4: Taylor

This has never happened before it has been like three weeks since we slept together but no one has ever touched me like he did. He even let me touch him in ways other men never would let me. Now that he is sitting in front of me how do I tell him that? He must sense I am serious about this because he sits up and I quickly cover myself up.

"No one has..." I started and I sighed once more trying to find the right words. "I haven't been able to let anyone else touch me... No one touches me like you do." I spit out and I see a smirk slowly appear on his face.

"Come here." He says and in a blink his lips are on mine, he pins me to the bed he rips the cover off me and starts grinding against my center. I moan feeling his zipper against me I open my eyes when he pulls away seeing his smirk. "I haven't either." He finally chimes and I roll us over pinning him to the bed by his throat.

"You're lying right?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"On the contrary, T." He sighs breathing hard. "I can't get you off my damn mind." He says and I smash my lips against his, the kiss all teeth and tongue, fighting for dominance. I pull away biting his lip and he smirks at me our breathing labored.

"What do you want from me?" I ask and he wrapped his hands around my waist sitting me on his lap.

"How about you finish that little fantasy?" He offers and I arch a brow with a scoff, he doesn't laugh or smile and I tilt my head.

"You're serious?" I gape and he moves me against him grinding me into him. I put my hands on his chest and he stops then his warm hands move to my shirt tail. I nod and lift my arms and he takes it off, then groans at the fact I wasn't wearing a bra.

"I won't touch unless you want me too." He says and I smirk at him.

"You're weird." I tease and he smirks.

"I think surprising you was enough I don't have to touch you; I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He explains and I arch a brow.

"Touch me, please." I whisper and he leans up kissing me he runs his hands up my back and fists my braid in his hand.

He pulls then kisses and sucks my breasts flicking my nipples with his teeth I moan, I run my hands from his chest to his waist, and I pull off his shirt. I run my hands over his abs and I see him smirking up at me, I put my fingers tips into his pants and look up at him in question.

"Condom." He groans and I lean over grabbing one off my nightstand, he runs his hands up my waist and I start unbuckling his pants. I pull myself off him and he kicks off his jeans and boxers and I look over seeing his hard veiny length straining towards his stomach. I wrap my hand around his length and he shakes his head. "If you do that..." He trails off with a smirk and I smile.

"I like feeling it but alright then." I tease and rip the wrapper open and I start putting the condom on him. He moves his rough hands from my waist to my ass and squeezes my cheeks, I moan. He leans up and I feel his breath against my neck.

"I've been waiting for another round for so long. If you make me wait again, I won't leave until you feel me everywhere for weeks." He threatens and my breath hitches. I feel his smirk and he runs his hand up my spine earning a shiver from me, he pulls my hair holder off and pulls the first couple strands until its on my shoulder in waves.

"Skinner" I start but he shakes his head.

"Micah." He corrects and I smirk.

"Micah, I don't know what this is but" He puts a finger over my lips.

"Don't get in your head kitten, we can talk after." I feel him cup me and I push myself into his hand and he smirks against my neck. "Finish your fantasy in your head then we can talk." He orders and I nod. He leans back smirking at me and I feel his hands around my waist once more.

"What if it wasn't about you?" I ask and he thrusts his fingers into me making me bite my lip.

"We both know your pussy wouldn't be glistening and soaked if it wasn't." He teases and I slowly lower myself onto him when he lets go.

"Fuck." I moan taking in every inch, hitting me in all the right places. I close my eyes when I feel full and stay there a second.

"You can take it." He grunts and I feel him lower me taking in more of him and I moan. He leans up kissing me and I relax in his hold, our kiss is slow and he lets me start moving up and down slowly on him. He lets go after biting my lip and he leans back squeezing my cheeks and I moan. "You look so beautiful." He reaches up flicking my nipples with his fingers.

"You feel so good." I say and he groans pushing his hips up.

"Keep talking like that baby." He orders.

"No one ever has made me like this." I say and I lean down kissing and sucking his neck still slowly moving up and down on him and I feel him hit my sweet spot. "Fuck." I bite his neck and he groans; I quicken my pace lowering myself onto him over and over hitting that one spot. I run my hands up his chest and he reaches around flicking my clit, I feel him twitch inside me and I still.

"I am not going to last long T." He grunts and I feel him hit my ass, I moan falling over the edge seeing stars and he runs his thumb over my clit and I hear him groan. "Fuck, Taylor." He groans and he leans up kissing me, I run my fingers through his hair deepening the kiss as he comes down from his high. I bite his lip and he groans as I pull away.

"What had you so worked up?" I tease and he scoffs.

"Seeing you touch yourself plus me already fantasizing about you." He answers bluntly and I smile, I move to get off him but he pulls me back down. "I like feeling you." He silently orders and I relax in his hold.

"So, what did you come to talk to me about?" I ask and he looks away before looking back at me shaking his head.

"I don't know really, I wanted to see you." He answers and I nod, I pull myself off him and hold back my gasp.

"I can't be a quick fuck." I say standing up at the foot of my bed, he is up in an instant backing me into the wall.

"You never were." He scolds, I throw my hands up.

"Well, then what am I?" I whisper and he backs up rubbing a hand over his face.