Chapter 76: Micah

I whip my foot out tripping the one on my right and I grab the one on my left when I spin, wrapping my arm around his neck. I move my arm to the right snapping his neck, I let go letting him slide onto the floor, before the other brother can get up, I put my foot on his throat holding him there. I move my foot kneeling down beside him, quickly putting my arm over his throat, I bring my knife out of my jeans and flick it open, his eyes widen.

"Goodnight." I quip I plant my knife into the middle of his chest and he gasps, before he can scream, I move my knife lower. I split him in two from his chest to his stomach and I see when blood starts coming out of his mouth from the injuries, I see a couch over to the side with a rag on the back, I grab it cleaning it off before sticking my knife back into my jeans.

I see the hatch a couple feet close to the wall, and I slide the bodies that way before I open the hatch. I grab the brother with the broken neck and shove him into the hatch and I hear a muted scream. I do the same with the one I cut open and I hear a cry. I grab the edge of the hatch and swing out landing right in front of the bodies, when I look up, I see Pete. Knuckles is behind him smirking at me. I see the black gag in Pete's mouth and I nod my head, Knuckles steps forward pulling the gag off.

"Last words?" I ask and he scoffs.

"Last words?" He questions and I nod.

"The ones you sent to my apartment are dead before you ask, so by my count, your whole family is dead." I shrug and his eyes close.

"I just wanted a better life for my family surely you can understand that." He whispers.

"You tried killing my girl, I'll never understand that." I say and his eyes widen. I slowly start to feel my chest hurting, my heart hurting knowing my Kitten is in pain and I'm away from her right now.

"She's alive?" He questions, Knuckles walks around him to my side, and I shrug.

"Guess you'll never know." I quip raising my gun I fire once right between the eyes. He slumps in his chair and I sigh putting the gun back into my pants.

"No snarky comeback?" He questions.

"I want to get back to her." I sigh and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on." He orders and I follow him out the front door. We get to the car, and I climb in beside Knuckles putting him in the driver seat. "I probably wouldn't have even spoken to him if I'm honest." He mutters.

"Yeah, well. I was thinking about torturing him for a couple hundred years but Kitten wouldn't want that." I close my eyes laying back against the seat.