Chapter 29: Taylor

"You have no idea how hard I am right now." He thrusts his middle into mine and I gasp.

"Skinner." I say gritting my teeth from saying his real name.

"You can say it. Oh God, please say it." He groans he takes my lips in a scorching kiss. I moan and arch my back I feel his hand slide under me and take the gun. I feel him taking me with the kiss and he pulls away when I'm just about to run out of breath. I feel something being pressed against my middle and I look down seeing the gun.

"Micah." I gasp and he smirks.

"I can't fuck you, but this gun can." He rasps and he puts in lower on my clit and I bite my lip.

"Why can't you?" I moan, and he kisses my neck. I don't feel scared of the gun only more heat wondering what it would feel like.

"I have two stops to make, I would get carried away." He whispers. I grip the seat beside my hip and the top of the seat. "You're not even scared are you, Kitten?" He groans, I feel the gun leave me then my jeans open. He pulls my jeans down pulling away to take them off, he sees I don't have on anything underneath and groans.

"Never." I finally say with a smirk and I wrap my legs back around his hips and he puts the gun at my entrance. He puts the muzzle at my entrance and flicks his wrist hitting my clit lightly, I buck my hips and moan.

"How wet are you baby?" He asks and I look up at him.

"So wet." I close my eyes when I feel him put the tip in just slightly.

"God look at you, so needy." He doesn't move the gun so I roll my hips taking it in deeper.

"Fuck." I groan, I open my eyes seeing him watching me with such pleasure in his eyes.

"Keep going baby." He orders and I roll my hips once more, I pick up a slow pace fucking the gun as he holds it there, I feel it rub my clit and I moan.

"Micah." I close my eyes and he grunts.

"Look at you, a moaning mess for this gun." He pushes the gun lightly and I moan, it's lighting me up the feel of the gun feels so damn good in me. I clench around it and he moans. "Fuck, Kitten." He rasps and I roll my hips once more and it sets something off in me. I open my eyes meeting his gaze as I fall apart the gun still inside me, moaning and whimpering for him.

"Micah." I gasp and he put the gun on the floor on a towel then leans down and I feel his breathe against me.

"Kitten..." He hums and licks up my slit and I arch my back moaning. "Taste so good." He groans before sucking my clit between his teeth.

"Oh..." I trail off in a hum. He thrusts his tongue in me harshly and I buck my hips but he puts his hands on my hips holding me down.

"Keep moaning for me baby." He orders then he starts licking and sucking in a fast pace, I moan and start rolling my hips against his face.

"Don't stop." I beg and he moans against me and I grab his hair. "Fuck." I moan, he pinches my clit with his fingers and thrusts his tongue in me making me fall apart in his arms. When I look down at him he's looking at me smirking at me, I raise up and kiss him tasting myself on his tongue. I moan and he pulls away and I realize the car is stopped.

"We haven't been here long." He reads my mind and I nod. He hands me my jeans and I turn around putting them back on. "The gun is yours to keep." He tells me and I arch a brow.

"Really?" I ask and he nods.

"It was yours before what just happened so don't think that. You live with me, I like the idea of you having one, Kitten." He kisses me and he opens the door. "Stay in the car." He instructs and I nod silently agreeing with him. I see him walk over to the door of this club, neon signs everywhere, people lining the sidewalk, I see him push his way inside. I pull out my phone right as it starts ringing and I see its Grace, I smile and put it to my ear answering it.

"Hey, you haven't called me today." Grace answers and I hear her do that whining thing she sometimes does and I laugh.

"I spent the entire day with Skinner." I tell her and she hums.

"So, how is it?" She asks and I sigh.

"It's been great, it really has. We are picking up something right now but he told me to stay in the car." I answered her honestly.

"I'm guessing you probably can't tell me what you did." She teasingly points out and I her the smirk in her voice.

"Yes, and yes because of what we wound up doing." I answered her honestly and I could hear her doing this silent humming thing she does when she's thinking. I honestly don't think she even realizes she's doing it.

"I can call you back later?" She finally speaks.

"Okay." I answer. "Maybe tonight when I head to bed or something." I tell her.

"Definitely, I have to go, but I have a feeling I know what you are meaning but Taylor, he does good things ok?" She questions and I nod before realizing she can't see me.

"I know Grace." I smile.

"God I'm going to forget my name between being 'mom' and 'Angel' I hardly ever hear that anymore." She laughs and I laugh.

"Go get with your guys we'll call later." I tell her.

"Okay definitely." I hear the phone click telling me she hung up.