Chapter 2: Taylor

I walk in we go to a booth and sit down, Emma across from me. I pull out the envelope and I start fiddling with it on the table.

"Are you thinking about it?" Emma asks looking at the envelope and I nod.

"I don't know if I should but something is telling me to open it." I answer and she nods. "How was last night?" I teased tilting my head and she scoffed waving at me.

"He couldn't even find my clit nevertheless get me off. He left and I finished myself." She explained and I grimaced.

"Damn, sorry babe." I say and she shrugs.

"That's what happens when you're drunk." She jokes making me laugh. The bells above the door chimed and I looked up seeing Grace, she looks around and we clock eyes. She quickly makes her way over and smiles at Emma taking a seat beside me.

"Hey, girl. How are you?" She asks and Emma shrugs.

"I'm fine, I guess. Are your kids driving you crazy yet?" She asks and Grace laughs.

"I think I'm lucky or something because they are not all that bad." She jokes and our usual server walks over.

"Hey ladies, what can I start you out with? Same thing?" She gestures to me and Grace and we laugh.

"Yes same." We both say.

"Ok diet cokes, order of jalapeno poppers. What about you?" She points to Emma.

"Sprite, thank you." She answers and the server writes it down a nod before dashing away.

"What is that?" Grace asks pointing to the envelope.

"Ok so get this." Emma starts. "This weird guy with sunglasses and a hood covering half his face was at the door, said he had a delivery for Taylor but wouldn't give it to me." Emma explains and Grace looks at me before looking back at her.

"That's odd." She trails off and I nod holding up the envelope.

"I took it he left and I haven't opened it." I explain.

"Open it." Grace says as the server gives us our drinks with the poppers and me and Grace look at her arching a brow.

"I put in the poppers when I saw you walk in." She explains and I smile, she nods walking away.

"Did you hear me? You should open you clearly kept it for a reason." Grace says sipping of her soda and I nod.

"I guess." I trail off and I pick it up holding it to the light but I can't make out anything in it. I put it down and I slowly peeled off the top, I open it and see a sheet of paper folded up inside. I open it and I hold it to where only I can see.

I am not done with you yet T, I'll be seeing you soon in more ways than one.

It was too good, baby. Too good. I keep thinking about it.

You may be trying to avoid me but you forget you live in my building. See ya soon.

Sincerely, S

I quickly turn over the paper laying it flat on the table. I rub my hand over my face and before I could blink Grace ripped the paper away from me.

"Hey!" I exclaim but she only smiles holding it out of my view. She reads it out then freezes turning around and I snatch the paper back from her.

"Holy shit." She whispers and I scoffed, I hold the paper out for Emma seeing as Grace just read it and she gasped.

"Skinner." She mutters and I nod.

They both knew about my night with Skinner it was literally mind blowing for me that night. I never knew he thought that he felt that, I thought I was just another lay for him. After he followed me around for a while but I thought he wanted to be on good terms with me and Grace so I never thought twice about it and just started avoiding him.

"I never thought that..." Grace trailed off and I nudged her with my elbow grabbing a popper. When I get anxious, I eat, it's a bad habit but I always try to work it off with dancing so I guess I'm okay? I don't know all I know is right now my mind is racing and this popper tastes so good right now.

"Spit it out." Emma urged and Grace sighed.

"I never thought that you were just a lay to him. If you were, I don't think he would have stayed as long as he did but you know I am not very good with those things." She trails off I nod knowing she has never been a one-night stand.

"Sit on my face, T." He groans laying down with me on the bed and I smirk against his neck. I kiss his neck before sucking it and he thrusts his hips into me making me gasp. I sit up and crawl up him and hover over his face.

"Jesus don't think about it here." Grace scolds and I startle and smile at her.

"I can't help it; I've been thinking about it almost nonstop." I whine and she kicks me under the table.

"I want to know how good you were for him to do this." Emma waves the folded sheet of paper teasingly. I wave her off just as the server comes to take her order which she jots down briskly before walking away. "No seriously." Emma says lifting the piece of paper once more.

"Give me that." I grab the sheet of paper and shove it into my hoodie pocket. Over the rest of our lunch the letter was forgotten as we talked about each other lives but I know after a little while they'll bring this up again, I just know it. I like that they are letting me have time because honestly, I am wondering what this is going to turn into if he does follow his word and does find me again.