Chapter 30: Micah

I start walking back to my car and I see Taylor take the phone off her ear. I wonder who she was talking to, I open the car door and she smiles as I sit beside her. The money I collected is in my back pocket along with the rest for the men. My other guy called and said that he couldn't make the other drop so it looks like we are going home. Blondie mostly does these things but I don't mind picking up the slack, the FBI is on his back because of me, he's my ride or die, I'd do anything for him.

"Everything ok?" I hear Taylor ask from beside me, I look over at her and smirk.

"Yes, Kitten." I push the button for the barrier to come down showing my driver Pete. "Just back to the penthouse." I instruct him.

"Yes, Boss." I nod and push the button for the barrier to come back up. I put my hand on Taylor's thigh and she relaxes into my side.

"I thought you had another drop?" She asks and I turn kissing her forehead.

"They couldn't make it." I whisper and she nods. "I know they will pay they always do, this place though." I trail off looking back at where I just walked out of. "This place can be a bitch." I smirk at her and she laughs. I love it when she laughs or smiles, it makes me feel better just looking at her but seeing her smile is everything.

I'm starting to feel tired on the way back to the penthouse she lays on my side her head on my shoulder and I'm sure she feels the same. I must have zoned out because when the car stops, I look over and see her asleep. I wrap my arm around her back and my other under her legs and pull her out of her side of the car. She stirs in my arms, but I tighten my hold and she goes back to sleep, I see Pete's window is down.

"Pete I'm sorry but can you help me to the door?" I walk to his window he nods, getting out to follow me. Once we get to the door Pete takes out his key and opens the door.

"Have a good night, Boss." He speaks and I nod, he walks away pulling the door shut. I walk her to her bedroom and set her on the bed and she opens her eyes briefly.

"Taylor, I'm just going to take off your jeans." I tell her and she hums before nodding.

"Okay." She agrees and I unzip her pants before pulling them down, her shirt is long and I pull the cover over her. She grabs my arm when I turn to walk away.

"Sleep, Kitten." I tell her but she shakes her head.

"Sleep with me." She mutters and I think I shouldn't but her grip on my arm tightens. "Please." She whines and I nod. I take off my jeans and t-shirt, she turns over and I move behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. "I don't know why I am tired of all a sudden." She whispers but I think she meant to only think that in her head.

"Sleep." I whisper and I kiss her neck. I close my eyes and after hearing her breathing even out and her little moans she does when she's sleeping, I drift off to sleep.

"Yes, he's here." I hear a whisper and I shake my head waking up. "I'm sorry did I wake you?" Taylor asks when I open my eyes.

"No, Kitten." I see her with a phone pressed to her ear, laying on her back.

"Hey, ok yeah, we can call tomorrow. Okay, bye." Taylor hangs up the phone putting beside her.

"Did you hang up because of me?" I ask and she turns to me shaking her head. "Words, Kitten." I tell her.

"No, JJ was having an argument with Luca, something about sleeping in his room or something." She said and I nodded. I kiss her gently on the lips and she kisses me back, she moans and pushes putting me on my back. I open my mouth deepening the kiss and she starts grinding against me, I pull away looking up at her above me. She lifts her arms and I slide my hands under her t-shirt taking it off, I groan seeing her see through bra.

"Is there something you want?" I tease her and she smiles down at me.

"Please." She whimpers and that sound instantly travels down my cock harden. I roll my hips up and she gasps, I roll over putting her under me. I reach under her, unclipping her bra and throw it to the side.

"What do you want baby?" I ask grinding my front into her and I can feel her wetness against me because she isn't wearing anything.

"I want you to fuck me." She gasps and I groan, I pull down my boxers and kick them off. I grab a condom and roll it on, I thrust into her and she arches her back moaning.

"Always so wet." I flick her clit with my thumb and she gasps, I feel her clench around me and it makes me want to fuck her into the bed.

"You're holding back, please don't." She finishes in a whisper; I grip her hips and start thrusting in and out of her relishing in her moans and whimpers. "Micah." She gasps and my cock twitches, she wraps her legs around my back.

"Fuck, baby." I rasp.

I move my hands leaning over her my hands beside her head, I kiss her and relish in her delicious taste and I slow my pace wanting to take my time. She keeps kissing me, and flick her clit she gushes around me and I swallow her moans through our kiss. I never stop moving in and out of her, and I pull away from the kiss slowly and see her gaze full of lust and something I can't quite place. I kiss her neck and she moans, arching her back and I kiss down her chest then kiss her breasts before sucking her nipples into my mouth.

"Oh..." She trails off in a hum and I smirk against her, she puts her hands on my back.

"I want to enjoy this, Kitten." I groan when she clenches around me once more. Her hands travel down to my hips and she moans closing her eyes. I feel her gushing around me once more and I smirk as I kiss and suck her neck urging her on, I nip at her neck lightly.

"Fuck." She whispers and I still feel her coming around me. She scratches down my back as she comes and I close my eyes and the pain goes straight to my cock.

"Oh, Taylor." I moan going over the edge, I still inside of her as I relish in her little moans and the way she clenches around me. I kiss her neck as I come down from my high, when I pull away, she has her eyes closed.

"Micah." She gasps opening her eyes, when she looks at me, I feel a shiver go down my spine but I try my best to hide it. I roll over and put her on top of me staying inside of her, and she smirks down at me. "I liked being with you today." She whispers and I smirk up at her putting an arm behind my head.

"Did you?" I ask I reach behind her and pull out the hair tie.

"Micah!" She scolds but I pull the first couple of braids and the rest falls resting on her shoulders.

"I like your hair down, Kitten." I find that name rolling off my tongue before I can blink now.

"You called me Kitten in front of Knuckles." She whispers and I see that light pink blush across her cheeks I love so much.

"I did." I agree with her, and she arches a brow.

"Did you mean too?" She tilts her head and I sigh.

"No Kitten, I didn't." I answer honestly. "I'm not mad about it, I want them to know you are mine if you are around them." I tell her and I see her gaze light up as I say that. She leans down kissing my chest then pulls herself off me. She takes the condom off me and throws it into the bin beside my bed then lays down against me.

"I like that I'm yours." She whispers and I relax wrapping an arm around her I put my other hand on her thigh since she's still straddling me.