Chapter 33: Taylor

I want him there, ever since he has mentioned it every time he touches me I hope it's there. He runs his hand up my back and rolls over putting me under him, he kisses my neck, I feel goosebumps and I shiver.

"You want me there, Kitten?" He whispers against my neck and I can feel his smirk. He runs a hand up my chest and wraps a hand around my throat and bites down on my neck.

"Micah." I gasp.

"Talk Kitten tell me what you want." He orders then squeezes my throat; he start grinding his front against me.

"I want you to fuck me." I tell him and he groans.

"Where?" He asks.

"My ass." I answer he takes his hand away turning me over.

"Knees." He mutters, I get up on my knees and he puts a pillow under my stomach letting me lay on that. He reaches for his nightstand and grabs lube. "Let's see if you can take me." He whispers.

"Master." I gasp and he groans, he spreads my cheeks and circles my hole with lube.

"Fuck." He whispers he thrust two fingers in me and I arch my back moaning. My body lit up fire setting low in me, clit starting to throb. "You look so gorgeous, Kitten." He slips another finger in me and I whimper.

"More, please." I moan, and he grips my hip.

"You don't want to rush this." He whispers I lean over burying my face in the sheets, putting my ass in the air for him and he groans. He starts thrusting his fingers in and out of me and I moan, I push back onto them lightly. "Kitten..." He groans out.

"Please." I beg, not caring that I am.

"You want my dick already, don't you?" He asks and I moan gripping the sheets.

"Yes, Master." I answer, and he groans.

"Why so needy?" He groans taking his fingers out harshly making me gasp, he starts rubbing my ass and I push into his hands.

"I want to feel you." I answer honestly.

"Kitten, what do you want? You still have a reward." He coos and an idea pop into my head but first I want to ask a question.

"Is it true that bondage can enhance this feeling?" I ask him.

"Yes, Kitten. It can." He kisses my lower back.

"Can you put me in the cuff?" I ask and I don't move from my position because he ordered me to stay on my knees. He gets up walking to the cuff taking it down off the wall he shoots me smirk before climbing back behind me.

"Nice choice, Kitten." He whispers. He puts me in it and my body gets enveloped with goosebumps and my stomach tightens in anticipation. "Grab my thigh." He instructs and I move my wrist around grabbing his muscular thigh in my grip, my line of sight trained on the wall off to my right. "Do that if you want me to stop." He orders and I let go. He puts more lube over my hole and slips a finger in me making me moan.

"Master." I moan, and he pushes another finger into me, awaking this foreign feeling I've never felt before. I feel so good, he pushes a third finger in like before and kisses my spine making me shiver.

"Good Girl." He coos and I melt into the bed, I love it when he praises me. He takes his fingers out and I feel him put more lube over my hole then... I feel him. He thrusts in me and I try arching my back as I feel nothing but pleasure as he slowly enters me.

"Kitten..." He trails off, he stills and I relax. "You better not think that's all, baby." He speaks and I tense up. "Relax." He whispers he kisses my back and rubs a hand between my shoulder blades and I melt back into his touch. He slowly starts adjusting me to his length sliding in a little at a time.

"You're so tight." He groans, his grip tightening on my hips, I try my best to turn to see him.

"Is that good?" I ask and he reaches under me flicking my clit.

"So, fucking good, Kitten." He says when I gasp. "Tell me when I can move." He speaks and I genuinely don't know what he means.

"What do you mean, Sir?" I ask and I feel his hands loosen before tightening almost like a tic and I know. "It's okay." I whisper and he pulls out thrusting back in me, I moan, it hurts a small bit but it gradually turns to pleasure, and the way my hands are locked makes me completely under his control.

"Fuck, baby." He groans doing it once more and I grip the sheets between my legs.

"Master." I almost purr when I moan. My chest against the bed, my head turned to face the wall, my clit is throbbing at the way I am laying enhances this sensation like he said. Unlocking my whole body to his touch, his touch is almost electric as he grip my hips and kisses my back leaving this tingling sensation.

"Keep calling me that." He orders, he starts to pick up his pace, thrusting in and out me.

"Master, oh God." I moan when he hits that spot. He lets go of my hip and runs his hand over my side, I shiver at the touch then I feel his running his fingers through my folds.

"So wet." He groans finding me dripping, he pulls his hand away then I feel something slip in me. It must be a vibrator because of how small it is, he clicks it on and I moan.

"Master!" I cry out, not sure if I should come or not. "Can I?" I whimper.

"Yes, Kitten." He answers and I revel in the ecstasy seeing stars as I go over the edge.

"Master!" I find myself yelling, my actions in a daze. He pulls it out of me making me whimper.

"I'm not done with you." He reads my thoughts. My clit is throbbing I feel my juices on my thighs all I want is more.

"Please." I beg.

"What do you want Kitten?" He asks, he thrusts his fingers into me and I try arching my back but all I achieve is pulling my hands but I don't care.

"Harder." I ask and he groans, he starts harder into me his hand on my lower back pushing me into the bed. He takes what he wants but at the same time makes sure I get what I want, I feel so good, as he fucks me hard like I asked. I feel heat envelope me as he groans and grunts, it no longer hurts anymore, not even a little and I think I'm more upset than anything that there's no pain.

"Kitten..." He groans my name and I moan, hearing my name roll from his hips. His hand leaves my hip and I feel a smack against my right cheek I moan.

"Master." I moan, making him groan, he spanks me again the fire settles in my core and I feel like I need more. "More." I grunt out, he leans down kissing my shoulder before I feel him clamp down biting me. I moan, then I feel his teeth harder and I gasp feeling another wave of pleasure run through me.