Chapter 27: Kinky Desires

The way he takes no mercy in thrusting his fingers into my honeypot is sweet and painful at the same time, but I love it.

He eats me out with his tongue and I grab his hair, one minute wanting to push him away to stop, and the next shoving his face deeper into me for continuation.

"Karanos! St-"

The words cease when I feel him withdraw. "Why the fuck did you stop?"

"You were going to say stop," he replies. "Anyways, I just wanted to be sure you're comfortable with me going hard because I, I love it rough."

"Kal," I whisper, breathlessly. "Let's sit down and talk for a while."

I straighten my dress, climb down from the kitchen counter, and lead the way back to the living room. I love how he obeys without complaining, even though I cut our sex-making session short.

"You said you wanted to talk," he sounds a bit frustrated. "Look, listen I'm sorry if I was going too hard. I can be gentler if you desire."

I smile at him softly and say, "It's not that. I, uh, I-"

"What is it, Taleela? Just say it."

"Okay, fine! I am just going to be blunt with you. I don't enjoy regular sex. I'm into something wilder."

I see a look of surprise cross his Angelic face and I immediately thought I have made a mistake by opening up to him.

"Wilder?" he says. "Do you mean like BDSM?"

"Yea that," I say, nodding. "That's it."

"Wow, I'm a little bit surprised, I must say. On the outside, you don't look like you'd like that kind of stuff. But tell you what, yeah me too, I love BDSM, but I've only tried it once with an older lady, and since then I've been dreaming about another encounter."

I tuck my hair behind my ear and smile at him, looking shocked. "Tell me more about your experience with the said lady."

"Uh, alright, where do I begin?" he asked, flopping onto the comfortable leather couch more. It was a rhetorical question so I kept mute waiting for him to collect his thoughts.

"So I met her-"

"I'm not interested in such specific details, just talk about the sex part," I say rapidly because I can feel myself getting sticky so I want the talk to be as brief as it can.

"Okay, so uh, we had sex just once but it was my best experience. She said it was just role play and before I knew it I was getting cuffed to the bedpost, being caressed with ice cubes-"

"Okay, okay, great, I have heard the part I wanted to hear," I cut him off from divulging any more than he has. Also, I did so with a wave of my palm.

"What exactly did you want to hear?" Kal sits up, places his hand on his knees, and interlaces his fingers.

"I was just trying to figure out what your role in the BDSM part was."

He chuckles. "Oh, ómorfi gynaíka, don't get the wrong idea about me. I am a dominant man!"

I shake my head. "I am dominant too. It's just not right! There can't be two captains on a ship."

He arches his brow at me and says, "But they can be two pilots on a plane. I'm sure we can work out something. We can alternate between the two sides."

What? I don't say my thoughts aloud, but I'm already thinking about how the idea sounds impossible. Bells submit to nobody! But recently Karanos has been affecting me most bizarrely. It's like I think I want him to lord over me, but the feeling isn't for sure.

"I've never been dominated before," I say, and his eyes widen.

"Hehe, then it's a good thing I will be the first guy to demonstrate what it's like to be ruled over."

"Hmm, so if you're still feeling kinky, we could go to my bedroom where I hide some of my equipment." I have already gotten up to lead the way, certain that he will follow.

"Wait, hold up, equipment like? You're not going to flog me, are you?"

I turn back to flip him the birds. "Don't be scared, I don't bite."

"Yeah, right, because you rip off, you just don't bite, I'm actually scared for my dick right now."

I giggle. "Oh, I'm going to have a lot of fun with that."

I hear him gasp. "Fun, huh?"

I flip the lights on. The room was a tad bit messy but who cares, huh? I take a key from inside my wardrobe and fit it into one of my compartmentalized drawers, slowly unlocking it.

Gosh, I am wishing I was back at my main residence, where I have a specially designed room for this kind of stuff. The items contained within this drawer were merely a kit starter compared to what is in that room.

I love how composed Karanos is just sitting on the bed. He is patient and doesn't act nosy. I bring out a brand new handcuff and slap it on top of the drawer. That is item number one. I also take out a leather vampire paddle and place it beside the cuffs.

The vampire paddle is designed with fourteen spiky studs to tease my submissive anticipating body. It will bite into his skin to deliver intense sensations.

Next, I bring out a ball gag which will help ensure that my submissive makes minimalistic noise. And last but not least I draw out a white candle and a lighter.

Unlike your conventional candles, this is a special candle and it is ideal for S&M games with wax! The wax of this high-quality candle doesn't get as hot as that of ordinary candles and so doesn't result in burns as easily.

"They're all set," I say, turning to him. I shift aside from the drawer and swing my hand over the items on display for a better view.

He scratches the back of his head but pores over the items thoughtfully. "Not bad, ómorfi gynaíka, not bad at all."

I feel relief wash over me as he says that. "Great, so let's begin."

He bites his bottom lips and nods. "I'm all yours."

I take the cuff from on top of the drawer and slap it on his wrist. His hands are firmly secured behind his back. "You've been a very naughty man, Kal, you're under arrest."

He chuckles. "Mhm, house arrest, I love it."

I take the ball gag next and place it over his mouth, buckling the strap behind his head. I make sure that it's just the right amount of tightness. "You talk too much, this looks good on you."

"Hmm, mhm," he tries to say something but his speech has become impaired by the gag ball.

I place the other items on the bed, somewhere close by for the main course. Now all that is left is for me to play some music and start by slowly stripping to my bare skin.

My waist twirls around in slow circles the moment the music starts playing. I can see him consumed by his lust. I peel the button of my dress one at a time slowly, dancing as I do this. My body wriggles flexibly as I dance with my shirt which hangs loosely on my elbows, before letting it drop to the floor.

"Hmm, hmm, mhm-"

"What's that? Do you love what you see? Well, keep watching and stop trying to say anything, otherwise, we will never get to the main part. Nod if you understand."

He shakes his head immediately and I continue to shake my body for him. I spank my ass and rub it as my waist moves magically in front of him. I bet he wants to touch me, but it's too bad his hands are restrained.

I turn to face him and cup his jaw with my palm, jerking his head up. I place his legs in between mine as I settle on his lap, slowly grinding my hips against his.

I graze his lips with my thumb and suck my thumb sensually and I see him close his eyes. He tries to reach for my lips with his but I throw him a curve.

"Easy there tiger," I whisper into his ear and plant a kiss on his earlobe.

I bring his face to my breast and place it in between the two mounds to suffocate him with their softness. He shakes his head vigorously for more contact and I can hear his pleasurable moan.

His cock is hard now and I can feel it. I come off of him to complete my stripping. Soon I am left with just my underwear and he gulps severally.

"Ha, I gotta undress you," I say, walking up to him to do just that. I don't fully undress him as I take off only his top.

I unzip his trousers and damn! I'm not prepared for what I see next. Karanos has the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life and trust me I have seen a lot of dicks.