Chapter 66: Taylor

Everything is heightened, my sense of him being around touching me, it's all heightened and I fucking love it. He walks behind me once more and I feel the whip hit my back, I tense as I feel it before moaning, I feel his hands on my hips before I feel his tip at my entrance.

"I think I'll use you again." He quips thrusting into me, I cry out and he kisses my back, I feel his hand there. "I want to use you until you can't walk, and I'll have to carry you into that club, baby." He whispers. I shiver and he starts to move in and out of me.

"Fuck you're so wet, so beautiful." He groans and I clench around him feeling my high rising low in me. I feel on fire, I feel of his cock moving in and out of me and I moan. "I love you." He coos and I melt into the bench, he starts harder on me and I feel my high coming, I feel him holding back.

"You're so gorgeous, baby on display for me." He rasps, and I feel apart clenching my fist, and clenching around him, I see stars. I feel him still moving in me as I come down the sound of his skin hitting mine, starts making sounds urging him on. "You're mine." He groans as he thrusts once more harder hitting me deep inside as he comes inside of me. He takes out the gag and I feel him running his hands over me.

"Micah." I whisper and he undoes my wrists.

"Come here." He whispers and I feel him wrap his arms around me, he puts me on the bed and kisses my neck. "Do you want me to use the whip on you?" He asks and I turn to him.

"You don't have to." I start and he shakes his head.

"I want to, I can try, but if I feel like I'll start to slip I'll stop." He promises. "I want to give you everything you need, Kitten. When Blondie is able to step in, I won't have to kill. As much." He finishes.

"When do you think he'll be able to come back?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Maybe a week?" He questions. "I'm working on getting a FBI to turn and watch after my business keep them off my trail." He tells me.

"If the people that have been turning up are wife beaters, why do they care so much?" I ask and he scoffs.

"There is no concrete evidence that those douchebags were ever wife beaters, they are just doing their jobs I guess." He rolls his eyes. "Are you okay?" He questions and looks at my wrists before kissing them.

"I'm more than okay." I answer and he smirks.

"Go get ready for the club, Kitten. Present for me before we leave." He orders and I move standing up.

"Yes, Sir." I answer and I catch that gorgeous glint in his eyes before I walk out going straight to my room.

When I get to my room, I see my strappy leather suit he bought me and the stockings, I wonder if he wants me to only wear that before I see my leather skirt beside it. I put on my strappy suit and stockings and look over myself, I see the straps cross below my neck before going down around my breasts before wrapping around my back. It looks fucking hot, I take in the look with my tan skin, I put on my leather skirt and it looks really cute when it's put together. I go to my bathroom and start brushing my hair, once I got all the tangles out, I think of what to do with it, a braid would look sick with it. I think Micah would like it down more, so I leave it down, and walk out picking out a pair of black stilettos before walking out.

I go to his bedroom and see him in a suit, he gives me a pointed look and I kneel beside the door. I watch as he struts up to me his wavy hair making him look delicious in his suit, he puts his hand under my chin tilting my head up. He puts his thumb on my lip before pulling it gently. I look him over seeing him in his black suit the is tight in all the right places, showing off his muscles, and his fit body. I take in his open jacket and how I would like to rip open his shirt, and never stop kissing him, I see his smirk when I take in his lips.

"You're gorgeous." He whispers, he pulls out the collar before putting it around my neck. He tugs on it gently and I stand up, he puts hand on my hip pulling me to him before he kisses me, he pulls away staring at my lips and I have to hide a smirk. "Remember the rules?" He questions.

"Don't speak unless spoken too. Don't look up unless someone is talking to me, I can look at you though." I recite it too him and he smirks.

"Good girl." He whispers. I grab his hand and we both walk out of the door.