Chapter 64: Micah

It's time for me to lay out Kitten's outfit for the club, I have never done this before, laid out an outfit until her. I look around her closet and see the leather suit I got her, and I instantly grab that and the stockings when I see them. I look over her dresses and see a leather black skirt, I grab that and put it on her bed, if she wants to wear a jacket I understand, but tonight I want everyone to know she is mine. I walk out and she is still in the living room where I told her to wait, and I walk over.

"It's ready." I speak and she looks over at me before standing walking over to me that gorgeous blush showing in her cheeks, her long brown hair down makes her look so beautiful. I kiss her and she moans, I deepen it and step closer to her my front meeting hers and she puts her hands in my hair. I feel my cock twitch reacting to her and I step back. "Sorry, Kitten." I whisper and she shakes her head.

"Nope not happening again." She blurts and I smirk.

"Kitten." I start and she shakes her head.

"Nope, shirt off." She demands and I arch a brow, my cock starts to throb.

"Or what?" I ask and she furrows her brows her gorgeous eyes looking at me confused.

"Take it off or I will." She finally speaks and I chuckle, before I can think I take it off. She steps up to me and starts kissing my neck, she puts her hands on my jeans. "If you move, I am not going to the club." She threatens and I scoff.

"Do what you want, baby." I whisper. Her hands move fast taking unbuckling my belt before she pulls my jeans down to my lower hips pulling out my cock. She kneels down in front of me and I put my hand in her hair, not being able to resist.

"Will I get a reward or punishment for this?" She asks and I smirk.

"Do it and find out." I spit out and she smirks before taking my length down her throat I groan and tighten my hand in her hair but do nothing more. She starts moving at her own pace and I close my eyes all the blood rushing to my tip making me throb inside of her mouth, I see her move slightly when I open my eyes.

"Spread your legs." I order and she whines moving her legs further apart, so her thighs are wide. I run my hands through her hair my jaw going slack when she sucks, and I groan. "Just like that baby." I praise and her eyes spark with lust. I watch her moving her mouth over me, her warm wet mouth over me feels so good, I groan feeling my pleasure come in a rush. I tighten my hold on her head holding her still while I come inside of her mouth, and I let go watching as she stands up running a finger over her lips.

"I love you." She whispers and I kiss her she moans, and I run my hands over her body and rip open her shirt, I turn her around bending her over the arm of the couch.

"I love you." I pull down her leggings and step between her legs thrusting inside of her.

"Fuck, Micah." She moans and I kiss her neck.

"Reward baby." I whisper. I run my hands over her ass, and I groan when she clenches around me, I take in her perfect body, her tan skin so smooth and I feel my chest feel full. "Baby I want you to please yourself." I pull out of her.

"What do you mean?" She asks and I sit down on the couch, and gesture to her.

"Ride me." I order and she blushes, she slowly walks over and moves to straddle me, I put my head in the bend of her neck and kiss her lightly. "Don't get nervous, Kitten." I demand and she runs her hands over my chest I pull away.

"I usually start when you're sleeping." She teases and I smirk. I take her lips in a kiss and feel when she lowers herself onto me, I reach around her and squeeze her ass. "Master." She moans and I feel a rush run through me at that.

"I love you." I run my hands over her chest I flick her nipples and hold one breast in my hand while I kiss the other. I suck the nipple between my teeth, and she moans, I kiss lower to her ribs before nipping her there lightly. I go for the other breast doing the same and she puts a hand on my head clenching around my cock, I pull away and watch as she starts to move. Her eyes glazed over with lust, and I feel my cock leak a bead of precum into her. I keep my hands on her hips and she starts kissing my chest I put hand in her hair, she puts my other hand on her right side, she moves slowly, just enough. "Jesus, baby." I groan.

"You get me so wet just by being near me, I always want to tear off your clothes and have you fuck me over a table, anything really." She whispers by my neck, and I groan. "When you are hurt, I want to tear apart whoever did it and be for you whenever you need me. I want you; I love you, all I need is you." She whispers before kissing my neck.

"I feel the same thing for you baby, I love you more than I can put into words, I would burn the world to ash if anyone got in my way of taking care of you. I always want you; you have me hard all the time and thing is, I fucking love it." I tighten my hold on her hips saying into her ear, she clenches around me, and I bite the inside of my cheek. "I love you, baby. You're mine, I love it when I wake up and you're taking what you need from me, it's so fucking attractive." She clenches around me once more and I pull away I see her eyes full of lust.