EXTRA 1

Regarding the wedding, because it is to be officially announced that Ino is the heir of the two countries, both the Haiguo and the imperial royal family require that it must be done in a big way, the bigger the better.

The wedding process of the imperial royal family is already cumbersome, and coupled with some customs in Shanghai, the process is even more troublesome.

Especially when there are conflicts in the process arranged by the two parties, it is really impossible for anyone to quarrel on the spot.

Ino was looking forward to marriage at first, but from time to time, he was invited by the officials of the two countries to communicate, rehearse, try on clothes, and listen to their arguments. Let's run away, just like the big sister, and simply hold a wedding."

Yue Zhan put down the document in his hand, turned to him and asked with a smile, "Where are you going?"

Ino thought for a while and said, "Go to uncle?"

Yue Zhan: "That little fish treasure..."

"Take it together." Ino hooked his fingers, shaking and shaking.

Yue Zhan took advantage of the situation and hooked his hand, pulled him into his arms, and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay, we'll set off in the afternoon."

He has always doted on Ino, just like pampering Xiaoyubao, Ino immediately nestled in his arms with satisfaction.

Following the movements of the two, a translucent little white cat suddenly emerged from the collar of the back of Yuezhan's neck, jumped lightly on top of Ino's head, and stretched out its little claws to hook the little dark cloud.

The little white cat is a spiritual entity with almost no weight. But the spirits of Ino and Yue Zhan have been blended so many times that they realized it in an instant.

"Why did it come out again?" Ino's whole fish froze, his cold hair standing on end.

Why is the spiritual experience condensed by the stack like a cat? Since he turned into a mermaid, he is the most frightening cat!

Yue Zhan laughed lightly, raised his hand and flicked the kitten, and said, "It likes you, it came out when it saw you."

"Nonsense, it's obviously you who controlled it." Ino scolded plausibly, "It's your spiritual body and is under your control."

Yue Zhan pressed his forehead with a smile and said, "So, it's me, I like you."

Ino: "..."

[It seems to make sense. 】

He died instantly, but after thinking about it, he couldn't help but say, "Why a cat?"

"Don't your Highness like it?" Yue Zhan scratched the lazy kitten and said, "I think it's okay."

Ino said seriously: "Cats eat fish."

Over the stack: "..."

He suddenly looked at Ino with burning eyes, and said seriously, "I want to eat it too."

Ino: "!!!"

【What do you want to do? 】

Yue Zhan didn't speak, just looked at him with deep eyes...

That night, neither of them went to Chenghai, so they had to cancel the plan.

However, before the wedding, Ino went there, this time to see Li Ya.

Standing in front of the transparent cover, looking at Li Ya who was still pale, he sighed angrily and said, "Mom, when will you wake up? I really hope you can also attend my wedding."