CHAPTET 51

After cutting off the communication, Yue Zhan's face was very calm, as if he had expected it.

He looked at Zhang Yu for the first time, Zhang Yu frowned immediately, shook his head and said, "It's definitely not our sea country."

"That's not what you mean." Yue Zhan looked back and said, "I just want to trouble you to stay here for a while."

As soon as the words fell, two guards pushed open the door and walked in.

Zhang Yu: "..." How long is it?

Ino seemed to guess what he was thinking, and "comforted" said: "Don't worry, it won't be long, Yue Zhan is always fast."

Yue Stack & Zhang Domain: "..."

Yue Zhan directly took the little prince by his belt and went out. After the door of the conference room was closed, he said with a sullen face, "Don't talk nonsense."

"Huh?" Ino asked with a question mark on his face.

【Did I say nonsense? You are already good at blitzkrieg, quick battles. 】

Yue Zhan coughed lightly and said, "Follow me to the command hall."

"Who is it?" Ino asked after him.

"eco." Yue Zhan's face was slightly cold, "I guess they must be ambushing starfish."

When Ino heard the words, he analyzed his fingers while walking: "That is to say, there may be both the Federation's fleet and the fleet of the Empire's lords..."

"There may also be star thieves and noble mercenaries, but they will definitely erase the logo." Yue Zhan added.

"Actually, if this organization is formed by the joint forces of all parties, it is easier to defeat. The combined fleet is definitely not so united. What's more, they still secretly deploy troops and dare not openly." Ino said.

Yue Zhan rubbed his head and agreed, "That's it."

That being said, the reality remains grim. The combined fleet dared to intercept halfway because their number of warships far exceeded the Imperial Army + Star Thief Corps, and they were sure that Ino was on the ship.

The scene where Yue Zhan and Ino met was caught by their detectors.

In fact, the best time to intercept should be when Ino and Yuezhan met, but in order not to disturb Yuezhan's fleet, they only dared to put detectors far away. When the probe took pictures from a distance and sent it back to the fleet, when the fleet came again, the best time had been missed.

"It's not too late," Zhao Yunwei, the First Commander of the Combined Fleet, had a cold smile on his lips, "Yuezhan is too confident to bring only four fleets. We can make a quick decision before the reinforcements arrive. End everything."

After he finished speaking, he looked down at the picture returned by the detector, stroked it with his hand, and said to himself, "So what my father said is true, there are indeed mermaids in this world."

He chuckled twice, then stopped laughing, pressed the virtual key, and sent the picture back to the headquarters of the organization.

But he did not expect that the real overconfidence was actually him. As soon as he finished uploading the picture, one of the main ships of the combined fleet was severely damaged.

Zhao Yunwei squinted slightly, looked at the few imperial fleets on the screen, and decisively gave an order to change tactics.

As everyone knows, this is in the arms of Yue Zhan.

Yue Zhan described the combined fleet as a mess of sand in words, but he never took it lightly in tactics. After all, the number of the opponent's warships is twice as many as theirs. For this reason, the Star Thief Group of the Princess Yuezhan Company has been called, and the opponent is requested to cooperate with the tactics.