CHAPTER 19

"Isn't it?" Ino was very shocked when he heard it, and said incredulously: "I just got the news, the Zong family started it, and it was successful? Or is it on your site?"

"It didn't work, it wasn't done by the Zong family." Yue Zhan rubbed his brows and explained, "After we left, Zong Ming stabbed his neck with a fork he didn't know when, but luckily he found it in time and was already rescuing."

Ino was suddenly relieved, Zong Ming couldn't die, but couldn't die now. Otherwise, they have one less breakthrough.

When this happened, the two of them lost the mood to go back to rest. They turned the car and went back to the detention center. Xie Qingran also accompanied him.

After seeing Zong Ming's situation, Yinuo was a little puzzled and said, "Zong Ming is so loyal to the Zong family? Zong Qingxu is just his uncle, and he wants to kill him."

After he finished speaking, he also complained about Zong Qingxu: "That guy actually wanted to kill Zong Ming, and then put the blame on me, saying that I tortured people to death, and then forced the emperor to suspend my post, my heart is really dirty!"

After Yue Zhan heard this, there was an obvious coldness in his eyes, and he said, "We must preempt this matter."

After speaking, he asked subconsciously, "Where did your Highness get the news?"

Ino was stunned for a moment, then raised his eyebrows, and said a little proudly, "I won't tell you."

[I won't reveal my trump card to let you know that it was my cousin Allen who overheard it. However, my cousin is really good at intelligence, and he can be the director of the intelligence bureau in the future. 】

Over the stack: "..."

The corners of his lips curved, and he said, "If there is a recording, it should be easier to break through Zong Ming's psychological defense."

"Yes." Ino said immediately, but after thinking about it, he said: "The more general thinks, how should we strike first?"

Yue Zhan: "In this piece of public opinion, whoever grabs the first will have the upper hand. Before Zong Qingxu attacks, we will first occupy the commanding heights and turn the Zong family into a backwater dog. After they slander His Highness, mainstream public opinion will be questioned, and the parliament will also I have no position to point fingers at the investigation team."

Ino took this seriously and felt that free labor was really useful, but the newly hired military advisors could not be hired for nothing, so he looked at Xie Qingran, who had not spoken, and asked, "What do you think of Mr. Xie?"

Mr. Xie?

Yue Zhan felt that his teeth were sore.

Xie Qingran glanced at Yue Zhan and said, "I think the lesser general is right."

Yinuo nodded and said distressedly: "But we don't have concrete evidence now. If we wait for Zong Ming to confess, we may miss the opportunity. Could it be that we use a recording?"

Yue Zhan nodded and said, "Yes, you can't use the gentleman's style for people like the Zong family."

When Xie Qingran heard the "gentleman's way of playing", a look of remorse flashed in his eyes, and he agreed: "Yes, you don't need to talk about this in a public opinion war with the Zong family. Your Highness wants to tell them evidence and reason, but they won't. You speak."

Hearing this, Yue Zhan raised his eyebrows and said, "It seems that Mr. Xie has a deep understanding of this?"

Xie Qingran lowered his eyes and laughed at himself in a low voice: "Just a little lesson in life."