CHAPTER 22

The girl obviously noticed Ino too, looked at him for a while, and suddenly hooked her fingers at him with a smile.

Ino raised his foot subconsciously, but Yue Zhan quickly clasped his wrist and frowned, "Your Highness?"

Ino took a step, looked at the girl, and then looked at Yue Zhan, inexplicably felt as if he smelled a fire-medicine smell.

The girl didn't speak. Seeing that he couldn't come, she raised her eyebrows at him, turned around and left. But the moment she turned around, the amorous feelings at the end of her eyes were heartwarming.

It's a pity that Ino and Yue Zhan were not swayed.

However, Eno was once again attracted by the birthmark. Seeing that she was leaving, he hurriedly broke away from Yue Zhan's hand and chased after her.

Over the stack: "..."

He raised his hand and looked at Kong Luoluo's palm, his heart was suddenly a little blocked, and he didn't keep up for a while.

When Ino followed him to the corner of a building, the girl finally stopped voluntarily, turned around and gave him a mysterious smile, and asked, "Why is Your Highness chasing me?"

Her voice was low, a little hoarse, not as sweet as she imagined.

Ino didn't pay attention to this. His attention was on the end of the other's eye. He hesitated for a while and asked, "I may ask, is the star at the end of your eye...is it a birthmark?"

The other party was stunned for a moment, then approached him, leaned over and chuckled, bewitchingly said: "Your Highness, can't you know if you touch it?"

Only then did Ino discover that the other party was taller than him, so he firmly believed that this person was likely to be the future Prime Minister of the Empire, and he must be a man disguised as a woman at this time.

Although he is a Federalist, the book also says that the Prime Minister was originally a spy trained by the Empire. He was sent to the Federation when he was an adult. Who knows that five years later, he directly became the Prime Minister of the Federation and would not come back.

The top officials of the empire thought it was a shame and were not allowed to mention it again.

But later, this guy got tired of staying in the Federation, so he changed his identity and ran back to the Empire. This mess made him become the Prime Minister of the Empire, and he almost touched the little emperor... Well, it was his bed.

"What's your name?" Ino asked suddenly and bluntly.

The other party obviously didn't expect him to be so direct, so he couldn't help lowering his head and laughing, then leaned closer, attached to his ear, and said softly, "Zhang Yu."

Ino: "!!!"

The name of the future Prime Minister of the Empire is Zhang Yu! This guy is so daring, don't you even change the name?

Zhang Yu obviously didn't know what he was thinking, so he quietly grabbed his hand, touched the end of his eyes, and said, "Your Highness really don't want to touch it in person?"

His voice was getting lower and lower, with a seductive smell, he held Ino's wrist, and then slowly moved down to his chest, tempting: "Or, Your Highness can touch other places if you want."

Ino admitted that he was stunned by the future Prime Minister, but he quickly calmed down and provoked: "Do you think I dare not?"

It's just silicone, what can't you pinch?

Ino pinched it, and gave him a provocative look after pinching it.

Zhang Yu was obviously very surprised, not by Ino's actions, but... the other party was not confused by his voice, which was very strange.