CHAPTER 17

In order to confirm whether the person was Xie Qingran, Ino took a few quick steps towards the barbed wire wall.

This walk, distanced himself from Yue Zhan who stayed in place.

In Yinuo's view, Xie Qingran's early years were a bit similar to Hu Yichen's, but not exactly the same.

Xie Qingran was born in a poor family. He relied on his mother to make money by cleaning oil stains for parts in a mecha parts processing factory, and barely finished university.

His starting point is slightly better than that of Hu Yichen, who was born in an orphanage, but his suffering is much more than that of Hu Yichen.

After graduating from college, he was admitted to the Imperial City Judicial System with excellent grades, but because of his poor background, he was robbed of the opportunity by a certain nobleman. After that, he was squeezed out again and transferred to the remote Canglan Star.

But bad luck still did not let him go. Not long after the transfer of Canglanxing, Xie Mu died of a serious illness due to long-term exposure to harmful chemical reagents. It is said that there is a problem with the cleaning oil reagents used by the mecha parts processing factory.

Of course Xie Qingran wanted justice for his mother's death, but the parts factory he faced was from a certain noble family in the Imperial City. How could a small municipal clerk shake an aristocratic family with hundreds of years of roots?

But Xie Qingran was really shaken, but unfortunately he only broke a few twigs, and the price he paid was being framed in prison and being beaten and tortured every day.

In the book, Xie Qingran, who later became the speaker of the empire, recalled that when he was at the lowest point in his life, he encountered a light, and that light was the little prince.

Yes, Xie Qingran in the book was rescued by Ino. However, according to the book, Ino just saves him at will, and forgets after saving him.

Later, Xie Qingran became a boss, and Ino secretly went to hook up. After learning that he had rescued this cold and taciturn imperial speaker, "he" immediately seized the opportunity...

With this layer of past, coupled with "he"'s intention to tease, Xie Qingran really quickly fell in love with "him" and loved him deeply, but... Xie Qingran's character is the most prone to blackening and paranoia.

Later, Yinuo fish overturned, the product collapsed, and cooperated with Yuezhan. But after discovering that Yue Zhan imprisoned and tortured "him", Xie Qingran regretted it again, hugged "him" and cried, desperately trying to save "him" from leaving

"Hey!" Ino couldn't help but get goosebumps when he remembered this plot in the book.

Yue Zhan didn't hear this sentiment. When he approached, he could only hear the little prince thinking in his heart—

[Although Xie Qing then came to join forces with Yue Zhan, the nature is still different. Xie Qingran didn't care about me at first, as long as you don't hook up, you'll be fine, Yue Zhan coveted me from the beginning, and even if I avoided him, I would be imprisoned by Prey...]

Yue Zhan: "..." Why only have persecution paranoia towards me?

[And Xie Qingran will be the speaker in the future. After he was elected as the speaker, he promoted the reform of the parliament, revised the bill, and changed all the regulations for protecting nobles and financial groups. 】

[He hates the nobles and chaebols who do whatever they want, and he is also the best at fighting with nobles. If he is dug up to deal with the clan, it is really a weapon. 】