CHAPTER 13

With the support of Yuezhan, Hu Yichen's further study soon became a certainty.

Yue Zhan not only helped to write a recommendation letter in the name of the base commander, proving that Hu Yichen is a rare and potential plastic talent, and also retained Hu Yichen's position in the technical department.

He said that if Hu Yichen is willing, he can return to the base at any time after finishing his studies.

The purpose of this is that, in case the little prince returns to the imperial capital and sees Hu Yichen again, and begins to have false illusions, he can use the name of a special hire to make Hu Yichen return to the base every three or five times, so as to ensure that the other party does not have time to see the little prince.

Hu Yichen couldn't think of Yue Zhan's real intention at all, and he was still grateful to this commander Yue Zhan in his heart.

Ino didn't expect that Yue Zhan would intervene in this matter, and couldn't help worrying: what did he mean? Wouldn't you also aim at Hu Yichen, are you going to **** someone from me? Also, what if Hu Yichen is grateful to the wrong person?

No, no, he can't be busy.

So, when Yue Zhan was not paying attention, he secretly said to Hu Yichen: "I tell you, actually... Yue Zhan is not a good person."

Hu Yichen: "?"

Because it was the first time to speak ill of others behind their backs, Ino felt a little guilty.

But thinking of his own fate in the book, he still gritted his teeth and continued: "For example...he is abstinent and serious on the surface, but he is actually a beast in private. Therefore, he is a person with different appearances, you should not trust him easily."

Hu Yichen: "??" So, Your Highness, how do you know that Commander Yue is privately... a beast? Are you and Commander Yue...

He was shocked, feeling as if he had discovered some great secret.

Ino thought he was amazed at Yue Zhan's "shamelessness", so he hit the railroad while it was hot: "It is difficult for us good people and bad people to get along together, so if I don't deal with Yue Zhan in the future, you must help us. I, don't help him."

After the hack, Ino felt that he was also quite shameless, but he quickly thought innocently: I'm not wrong, Yue Zhan in the book is indeed like this, I'm just taking precautions before it happens.

Well, yes, that's it.

Yue Zhan was talking with other high-level officials of the base outside. After the conversation, he specially came to call Ino to eat.

"What fish do you want to eat at noon, Your Highness?" He asked in a low voice after opening the door.

Eno had just finished speaking badly about him, but when he saw him now, he felt a little guilty and wanted to hide.

But when he heard the word "eat fish", he couldn't care anymore, he walked over immediately, and said reservedly: "Then... pick what the chef is good at and make a few first. It's best to have a fat head fish, and..."

Yue Zhan bent the corners of his lips, subconsciously remembering everything the little prince likes to eat in his heart.

Looking at the little prince who left with Huanxixi and Major General Yue, Hu Yichen was at a loss for a second.

Didn't you just say that the lesser general is not good? How do we meet again...

Could it be that this is the legendary... love? Single dogs don't understand.