EXTRA 2

The underground palace, like the surface city, has no sea water. After Li Ya woke up, she was quickly transferred from the sterile ward to a fish tank full of clean sea water.

When Yinuo and Yue Zhan arrived, Li Xuan, Unas and others were all there.

Ino looked at the fish tank nervously and expectantly through the gap. When Li Ya didn't wake up, he could stand outside the germ-proof cover and say a lot, but when Li Ya really woke up, he was too nervous to come forward.

Yue Zhan shook his hand gently, silently comforting him.

Ino's heart was much more stable, and he grabbed his hand, smiled at him, and walked towards the fish tank together.

There is only Li Ya in the fish tank. In order to ensure the water quality standard, it is convenient to add drugs and nutrients, and even no seaweed is placed.

Seeing that Li Ya also has a blue tail, the little fish treasure held in Li Xuan's arms suddenly began to flutter. Taking advantage of Li Xuan's slippery hand, he didn't grab the fish's tail for a while, and the little guy flicked the fish's tail and fluttered into the fish tank.

Li Xuan, Ino, and Yue Zhan were all stunned for a while.

Li Ya was also stunned for a moment. When she saw Xiao Yubao, who was somewhat similar to her, swinging her tender blue fish tail and swimming towards her happily, an idea suddenly flashed in her mind—

Blue tail, blue tail, could it be... is this her little fish?

"Pa, papa..." Xiao Yubao swam in front of her and shouted cheerfully in a tender voice.

Blue tail, blue tail, he must be right, this is Dad!

Li Ya: "?" Why did Xiaoyu call his father?

Ino & Yue Zhan: "..." This silly son, could it be that his IQ followed Scott?

"Silly Xiaoyu." Li Ya held Xiaoyubao gently, and said in a choked voice, "I'm not my father, but my mother..."

"It's grandma!" Three voices sounded at the same time.

Yinuo, Yue Zhan, and Li Xuan couldn't bear it any longer, for fear that Li Ya would admit her mistake, so she quickly corrected her.

"?" Li Ya was sluggish, she just slept, how could she become a grandma when she woke up.

Xiaoyubao couldn't understand, so he rubbed Li Ya's cheek affectionately, and made a fish bubble at Li Ya.

Usually in the artificial sea area, Ino would play with Xiaoyubao like this, and sometimes spit out a big fish bubble for the little guy to chase and play.

But Li Ya didn't understand this kind of interaction, and her eyes were all blank.

Xiaoyubao was depressed when he saw this. Why didn't papa come to play with him for a few days, and now that he met, he ignored him?

Unable to bear it any longer, Yinuo walked directly to the fish tank, grabbed Xiaoyubao's tail with one hand, lifted the little guy upside down, patted Xiaoyu's butt, and said fiercely: "Little conscience, I haven't seen you for seven days, so I forgot my father. What does it look like?"

Li Ya saw him only then, and then her whole body froze.

If Xiaoyubao made her feel familiar because of her appearance, then the young man in front of her, both in appearance and voice, made her feel more familiar.

It was the first time they met, and the teenager hadn't even said a word to her, but she somehow felt a sense of connection between them, as if they had known each other for a long time.

He's Pregnant with the Major General's fish cubजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें