CHAPTER 56

With Li Xuan's guidance, Ino is also more handy when dealing with the nobles and chaebols of the Imperial Capital Star.

The nobles and chaebols control the parliament, and he cooperates with emerging forces such as Xie Qingran in the parliament, and specializes in singing against the conservative forces.

For example, the parliament has so far not passed the authorization to fight against the second galaxy, and the military actions of nobles and chaebols to impeach the emperor and overstep the stack are illegal. Xie Qingran and other emerging forces voted against it.

When Xie Qingran and others wanted to pass the military budget of Yuezhan and Ino, the nobles of the old forces also voted against it. The two sides quarreled every day, and even fought several times, and neither made the other better.

Just when the situation was deadlocked, Ino suddenly held a holographic meeting as the crown prince, and the meeting was broadcast live in real time.

At the beginning of the meeting, Ino pointed out the theme - reconciling the contradictions between the two sides.

It is said to be reconciliation, but the old school knows that the crown prince is here to support Xie Qingran and others.

The nobles were not unprepared either. Speaker Derek interrupted Eno as soon as he spoke, saying: "Wait a minute, before that, please allow me to ask a question, Your Highness, as a half-sea native, sits here to preside over The meeting, which country's interests are represented?"

The venue was silent for a moment, and the reporters in charge of the real-time broadcast also looked at Ino.

Ino looked at him and asked with a smile, "As the crown prince of the empire, which country's interests can I represent?"

Derek smiled and pointed out: "Speaking of the crown prince, I remember that this is only the decision of His Majesty at present. Before the parliament passes this decision, you can only be regarded as the quasi crown prince."

"Oh?" Ino pretended to be puzzled and said, "According to Your Excellency, the parliament does not intend to pass this decision? Is there something wrong with me?"

"Your biggest weakness is that you have half the blood of the royal family of the sea." Derek looked quite confident, and then said: "By the way, I also invited a few distinguished guests to participate in this meeting today, Please forgive me for not being able to inform you in advance.”

He said "Please forgive me", but his tone was not apologetic at all. After he finished speaking, he got up and looked at the entrance of the meeting, nodding slightly.

Ino also turned his attention, and soon, the door opened, and the first person came in was Prince Andrew, who was Scott's younger brother and Ino's uncle. Following closely are the eldest prince and princess Lily, as well as Andre's three sons and two daughters.

Ino instantly understood Derek's intentions and couldn't help frowning.

Andre smiled kindly, even facing Ino, he said in a gentle tone, "Little Emperor, you don't seem very happy when you see your uncle?"

Ino stood up and bowed, smiled politely and alienatedly, and said, "You are wrong."

After he finished speaking, he looked at the eldest prince and Lily, and asked with his eyes obscure: Did you stand on the same boat with him?

The eldest prince and Lily reacted surprisingly in unison, staring, shrugging, and spreading their hands at the same time, saying: I'm also confused, what's the situation?

After knowing that his brother (sister) did not turn against him, Ino felt relieved, sat down and continued to see what medicine Derek bought in the gourd.