CHAPTER 48

In the matter of raising merman, the old dragon fish is very dedicated. Especially when it comes to eating, Yinuo orders a dish, and he can let the chef cook three or four similar dishes.

Anyway, he is now retired and has a lot of free time every day.

So, Yinuo ordered sizzling squid, but what was served was sizzling + stir-fry, dry stir-fry, spicy stir-fry... squid.

Ino couldn't finish eating alone, so he had to let the people around him sit down and eat together.

Haiguo people are very open about eating seafood, and they eat it themselves. After all, living in the deep sea all the year round, except for marine life, there is nothing else to eat.

But when Zhang Yu also ate two chopsticks of squid whiskers, Ino almost dropped his chopsticks.

"Why, why do you eat?" He asked in surprise, thinking, Zhang Yu and these delicious little things... no, aren't they the same? Are they close relatives?

Zhang Yu paused. Guessing what he was thinking, he couldn't help but explain in a funny way: "They are just ordinary marine creatures, different from our evolutionary species. We... are human beings, they are just ordinary small creatures, even food."

Ino: "..." I said earlier that you don't care.

"Then I... can I order stir-fried octopus whiskers tomorrow?" he asked tentatively.

Zhang Yu: "…"

"Point!" The old dragon fish ate his mouth full of oil, and immediately supported him when he heard the words.

He seldom eats cooked food, but he didn't expect to be full of praise after trying it once with His Highness. The stir-fry is delicious, and the iron plate is also good. Chili and cumin are all good things.

"I've eaten small octopus, but it **** the tongue. I don't know how it tastes when stir-fried. It's as delicious as squid?" The old dragon fish couldn't help asking.

"Poor, almost." Ino laughed dryly.

Zhang Yu: "..." The mood is a little complicated.

In addition to being unable to contact the outside world, Ino's life in Haiguo is quite comfortable. If you don't think about Yuezhan, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a vacation and raising a baby.

But when thinking about a person, no matter how comfortable life is, the heart is empty.

After less than two days of silence, Ino planned to leave the palace to explore the underground city.

But before he had time to act, Lao Longyu and Zhang Yu came to discuss with him about the enthronement.

"Ascension?" Ino was so shocked that he almost slipped off his seat and said incredulously, "Are you so casual about finding an heir?"

"Not casual, not casual." The old dragon fish waved his hand and said, "You are the child of Princess Li Ya, the royal mermaid that is set on the table. If you don't inherit it, who will inherit it?"

"But... I don't know anything about Haiguo, and you don't know me either. Is it possible to be so playful about inheriting the throne?" Ino was still shocked.

After listening to it, the old dragon fish said: "It doesn't matter if you don't understand. You are a mermaid with an infinite lifespan. You can slowly understand the sea country. As for why we choose you, of course, it is His Majesty the Sea King..."

"Yes, I remember that your Majesty is still alive." Ino quickly interrupted him and shied away: "And the princess... Mother, I heard that she is also alive. You should consider carefully about the heir."