CHAPTER 4

Of course, Eno couldn't eat canned herring. Just kidding, this is food comparable to biological weapons. Once opened, must not stink all the people of the warship?

Even if he doesn't think about himself, he has to think about others. Yue Zhan is ignorant, and he will not follow ignorance.

He directly gave the canned food to the service soldier, and by the way asked: "Anyone on your ship likes to eat this kind of canned food?"

Does Yue stack like it? Really won't "one person eat, the whole ship faints"?

"No, no." The service soldier shook his head quickly and said, "This is the material package that was forcibly matched above. In fact, our buyers don't want to buy it."

"Oh." Ino nodded and instantly understood something.

It seems that the days of Yuezhan are not easy, the battle has been fought so hard, and the logistics are still stuck.

But it is no wonder that in the empire, not only military supplies, but also the supply of weapons such as mechas, are basically monopolized by several large suppliers. And most of these suppliers are planet lords, or nobles of the Imperial Capital Star. In many cases, the emperor can't do anything with them.

Ino's grandfather, Duke Derain was also one of the suppliers, but after the death of Ino's mother, Queen Derain, the Derain family gradually declined, and soon lost this qualification.

After understanding the situation on the front line, Ino also understood why the orderly soldiers were in a dilemma.

"Then... is a small amount of water okay?" He quickly changed his mind, thinking, at least soak the tip of his tail.

"Meals can also be canned fish, but not herring."

"Of course." The orderly soldier didn't find it difficult to do this time, and told him enthusiastically that there was no shortage of water on the warship, but there was no fresh fish.

Yue Zhan glanced at them from a distance, then turned to the adjutant next to him and instructed, "Set up a restroom with a bathtub for His Royal Highness."

The adjutant was immediately embarrassed and reminded in a low voice, "Sir, only your room on the ship has a bathtub."

Over the stack: "..."

Therefore, squeamish and distinguished guests are difficult to entertain, and they don't know what to do in the front line.

Two minutes later, he moved his few belongings to the next door with a cold face, and then said to the adjutant, "Let Your Highness rest in my room."

So, when Ino entered the lounge, he found that the conditions on the warship were not as simple as he thought. At least the lounge had a bathtub and 24-hour water supply.

He was seriously short of water, and he didn't think much about it, he immediately poured water into the bathtub, and then soaked in comfortably.

Of course, before taking a dip, he checked the bathroom and made sure there was no surveillance equipment. This is not to doubt anyone, but the cautious habit he has developed since he became a mermaid. Even if it was his own bathroom, he would check it every time before taking a bath.

The bathtub in the rest room is not big. After Ino immersed in the water, his well-proportioned and slender legs quickly turned into a blue fish tail.

The tail of the fish is very beautiful, blue like the sea, but the tip of the tail has gradually turned into a nebula purple, the scales are shiny, and the thin scales on the white part of the fish's belly are also glowing, like a piece of white jade.