CHAPTER 6

The Canglanxing military base is very large. When there are no wars or exercises, the mechas are almost always stored in the underground arsenal for maintenance. In this way, in the event of a surprise attack, the mecha can be prevented from becoming the primary target.

Yue Zhan took Ino directly to the underground weapons warehouse, but when he walked to the entrance, he suddenly stopped, turned to look at the group of people behind Ino, and said, "Sorry, the weapons are heavy, only His Royal Highness can enter."

The accompanying Major General Lin looked up at the sky and thought: What a double standard.

How did the previous Major General allow outsiders to visit such a secret place? At most, let the mecha soldiers open the mecha, give it a look, and don't let it touch it.

When the group of people behind Ino heard the words, their faces were a little subtle. Some of them were members of the delegation, some were escorts arranged by the emperor, and some were Inno's own bodyguards.

The people in the delegation had a play-watching mentality. Ever since the former leader, Hope, was cleaned up, they knew that this little prince was not easy to mess with. But I heard that Yue Zhan is not easy to provoke. Since the gods are fighting, what are they kidding?

Both Luo Yuanjie and Luya felt that they should accompany them to protect His Highness. Especially Luya, he is the captain of the guard, and his duty is to follow Ino.

Ino was also worried that there might be an accident when testing the mecha, so he raised his head and looked at Yue Zhan eagerly.

Yue Zhan: "..." Is it a foul to sell or sell cuteness?

He silently looked away, took a step back and said, "Bring at most two more guards."

Ino was instantly happy, and after saying "Thank you", he turned around and instructed: "Luya, Luo Yuanjie, you all follow."

Yue Zhan didn't know what to be happy about, and even felt that the two guards didn't need to go in at all. With him around, can the little highness be injured?

But he didn't say much, bypassing Ino and directly using iris recognition to open the security door.

The accompanying Major General Lin still looked up at the sky, but thought helplessly: This little Highness just blinked his eyes twice, but the cold-faced and selfless Major General actually gave in again? What about principles? What about the bottom line?

When they got to the ground, Ino found that it was also amazingly large. It was a medium-sized dungeon, and the buildings and facilities were no worse than the ground base.

It was also the first time that Luya and Luo Yuanjie saw such a large underground military facility, and they couldn't help but wonder in their hearts as they walked.

Before reaching the No. 1 arsenal, I saw that the commander of the mecha unit, Major Gavin, had been waiting for a long time, and he obviously came after receiving an order.

After the military salute, he reported directly to Yue Zhan: "The elite team of the mecha department and the personnel of the technical department are all ready and ready to conduct a confrontation test at any time."

"Yeah." Yue Zhan nodded slightly, but then turned to ask Ino, "Your Highness, do you want to visit the mecha first, or do the performance test directly?"

Ino has been staring at the arsenal for a long time, and he said reservedly: "Then let's visit the mecha first."

[I mainly want to touch it, I heard that the ones in Yuezhan are the latest models. 】