CHAPTER 46

Ino was lying on a coral reef, not dark, but a colorful world. There are pieces of jellyfish floating in the distance, like the soft clouds in the sky, and there are also swimming fish shuttled overhead, or drilled into the coral forest.

Hearing the sound, he turned his head quickly, and saw Zhang Yu standing under the coral reef with a group of marine creatures, looking at him nervously and expectantly.

Except for Zhang Yu, the others all looked like marine creatures, but they showed a human expression, which was very strange.

Ino shrank back in shock, then returned to his senses, realizing what was going on, and his face could not help but sank.

Seeing this, the sea shrimps, crabs, sea fish and turtles below, their expressions changed from anticipation to doubts, and they couldn't help whispering: "Why is your little prince a little unhappy?"

"Looks like I just saw us..."

"Otherwise, everyone still looks like a human being. After all, your little highness lives in the empire, and may not be used to the appearance of Haiguo people."

"Yep!"

"What's right? Don't you know? His Highness was kidnapped by the Prime Minister."

"what?!"

All the seafood was shocked and looked at Zhang Yu.

Zhang Yu expected that Ino would resist, but he felt that it was temporary. After all, the little prince is a mermaid, born to live in the sea, and will definitely like Haiguo.

Thinking of this, he stepped forward and said in a soft voice: "Your Highness, this is the Palace of the Sea King, if you are not used to it, we can also move to the underground palace, which is the same as the ground, the city is no different from the empire, and the residents are all Human appearance."

Ino pursed his lips and ignored him.

To be honest, he was a little angry in his heart, but more than that, he wanted to go overboard. Think about how the other party will react after he disappears, and how the empire will deal with it.

He raised his head and looked up.

The Sea King's Palace is illuminated by lights, and it is not dark, but looking up, it is a dead silence, and there is no liveliness and light.

This is the deep sea, and it is normal to see no light overhead.

Ino's eyes dimmed, and after a while, his appearance suddenly changed. First the blond hair turned sea blue, then the ears, the hands...

Finally, the azure blue fish tail tore off the elegant black trousers, the tail fin swayed lightly, and swept across the coral reef seat, making these colorful coral reefs a little bit dreamy.

Under the reef seat, the senior officials of the Haiguo who had transformed into human appearances were first shocked and then ecstatic.

"It's a mermaid, it's a royal family, it really is your little highness!"

"We're going to have a king, and we're finally going to have a king again."

"Quick, let me know, we can prepare for the new king's enthronement..."

Zhang Yu had already seen Ino when he turned into a mermaid, and he was neither shocked nor surprised at this moment. On the contrary, looking at Ino who hadn't said a word since he woke up, he suddenly felt a little uneasy in his heart.

"Your Highness." He couldn't help but take another step forward.

Anyone can see that the little mermaid is very depressed at the moment. The Haiguo people who were still surprised just now also noticed it and could not help but calm down.