CHAPTER 59

Humans have developed into the interstellar era, and there are very few people who are not mixed blood, not to mention cross-race, cross-species, otherwise, where will the half-orc, half-ocean evolutionary race come from?

In the empire, even the Scott royal family is very mixed, and has been ridiculed by netizens in other countries as a series of families.

For example, Ino's mother is from Haiguo or mermaid. Another example is the mother of the eldest prince and Princess Lily, who is a mixed race of three races. There is also the Prince Andrew who fought with Ino for the right of inheritance some time ago. His mother was a federal orc, and his grandmother was a remnant of the Sea Kingdom. Of course, Andre has now been deprived of his princely status and is being held in custody pending trial.

But the Yue family is very special. They are all Chinese people of pure blood, and their ancestors have hardly mixed with each other. Especially Yue Zhan and Yue Chuan Lin, both with black hair and black eyes, sword eyebrows and star eyes, the characteristics of the Huaxia family are very obvious.

Ino especially liked Yue Zhan's black eyes, when they looked at each other, they seemed to be able to **** him in.

The same is true of the youth in the ward, with black hair and black eyes, and the profile of their profile is especially similar to that of the Yue family. At first glance, it even looks a bit like a stackoverflow.

However, Ino's lover sees Xishi in the eyes, and privately feels that his house is more beautiful in Yuezhan, and his facial features are more in line with his aesthetics. The key is that his temperament controls everything.

Yue Zhan, who inadvertently heard this voice, said: "..."

He tilted his head to look at the little prince, his eyes seemed to be flickering.

"Cough." Ino coughed twice, blushing, and asked innocently, "What do you think I am doing?"

Yue Zhan wished he could push the little guy into his arms and rub it, but it was really inappropriate in front of the ward door. He had to hold back abruptly, raised his lips and said, "Look at you cute."

Ino tilted his head with a question mark on his face.

Yue Zhan didn't explain any further, he pushed open the door of the ward in a good mood, and Ino quickly followed.

The young man on the hospital bed raised his head abruptly when he heard the movement. When their eyes met, Ino was speechless again.

[From the front, it doesn't look so much. 】

Yue Zhan secretly pinched his fingertips, pulled him forward, quietly observed the person on the hospital bed, and asked, "I heard that you claimed to be the former commander of the coalition forces, the Marshal of Yueqing's speech?"

Yue Qingci nodded slightly, although he looked up at them, his aura was not low at all.

He smiled and said affirmatively: "You should be my descendant?"

Ino thought to himself—

[No, it is the descendant of your cousin. 】

In history, Yueqing Ci was never married and had no descendants. He died in the last battle with the Zerg, and it is said that even his bones have not been recovered.

Yue Zhan nodded and said, "My grandfather's grandfather is called Yue Qingze, you should know him."

Yue Qingci nodded and said, "It's my little cousin."

After speaking, he looked at Yue Zhan again, and couldn't help but sighed, "You look a lot like my little cousin."

"Thank you." Yue Zhan nodded slightly.