CHAPTER 60

As soon as Yue Zhan ordered Yue Qing Ci to be controlled, the medical ship was attacked, which even Ino thought was too coincidental.

But there are not only Yueqing remarks on the medical ship, but also thousands of medical soldiers and nearly 10,000 wounded soldiers, it is impossible to ignore. Yue Zhan immediately walked back to the screen of the command center and calmly dispatched battleship support.

At this time, the space channel on the main star has not appeared for a long time, and the emerging insect army has not reached the overwhelming level of the last time. Although the situation of the hospital ship 7a is dangerous, there is still hope.

Yue Zhan had the last battle experience, and in the past two days, he had carefully studied the tactics of human beings against the Zerg a thousand years ago, and the command process has been calm and calm.

Eno stood behind him, watching him give orders in an orderly manner, and then watching the red dots on the screen besieged around the medical ship 7a continue to decrease, his tense heart could not help subconsciously relax.

He thought, seeing Yue Zhan sweeping away the enemy, he felt a sense of decompression.

It's just that the speed of their destruction still can't keep up with the speed of the insect army. As another wave of insect troops poured out from the passage, the vicinity of the medical ship on the screen was quickly occupied by red dots again.

This is not the way to go. Ino put one hand against his chin, thinking secretly, is there any way to make the passage disappear? Or block it.

Just when he was worried, someone in the hall suddenly shouted in surprise: "The insect army has stopped emerging, and the passage has disappeared!"

Hearing this, a trace of relief appeared on everyone's face.

The same goes for Ino, but he soon finds out again that a new fleet has appeared nearby.

"It's the Hai Nation Fleet." He recognized it at a glance, and then thought--

[What a coincidence, the passageway was destroyed as soon as my uncle came, could it be...]

After the reinforcements of the insect army were cut off, Yue Zhan's psychological pressure was also relieved a lot.

At this time, the medical ship No. 7a could no longer hold it, and the people on the ship did not know that the passage had disappeared, and finally Yue Qingci, who had been suspected by Yue Zhan, took over the command.

According to Yuezhan's plan, the fleet dispatched to support can definitely eliminate the surrounding insect army before the medical ship is broken. But the transfer of command made him start to reconsider his response strategy.

Just when he was about to continue dispatching fleet support, the Haiguo Fleet suddenly requested a call.

Yue Zhan immediately said, "Connected."

The next second, Zhang Yu's figure appeared in the center of the screen and said, "Friends, the Insect Emperor may be on that medical ship, please evacuate your battleship temporarily, and the insect army over there will be handed over to us, rest assured, we will The one who rescued the hospital ship."

The staff on the main command ship couldn't help but look at each other, who is this Haiguo? What a big breath.

Ino did not expect that the person in charge of the Haiguo Fleet was actually Zhang Yu.

But he thought about it, and felt normal. After all, it was an extraordinary period. The old dragon fish had to stay in Haiguo, and Li Xuan didn't need to lead the fleet by himself. He had to bring someone who could call him.