CHAPTER 21

"How could this be? Didn't you tell me long ago?" Eno asked Alan puzzled over the phone.

At the table, Xie Qingran frowned slightly, obviously disappointed by the result.

Yue Zhan was calm, not surprised.

On the other end of the phone, Allen said embarrassedly: "Hey, Your Highness, it's not like you don't know what Your Majesty is like, isn't he busy with other nobles to grab the cake of the Zong family, he didn't let go for a while, and let the old man run away. ."

Ino: "..."

Well, he really shouldn't have expectations for his father.

"Cough, but don't worry, Your Highness, we didn't do anything in vain. Among the group of people sent by Your Majesty to take over the Zong Family Company, Grandpa and I were placed in for you, which is a fortune among misfortunes."

"Is this the point now?" Ino was a little angry and said, "There are so many of us, we haven't slept for three days and three nights, and Zong Qingxu has run away from the door? He killed so many people, how can we let Zong Qingxu run away? Did he run away?"

"But you can't blame me. If Your Majesty asks me to catch him, I will definitely not let him run away." Allen said depressedly.

Ino: "..." Blame my father!

Yue Zhan didn't know when to get up, walked over to him, cut off the communication for him, and comforted: "Xie Qi, Zong Qingxu can't run."

Ino: "?"

Yue Zhanchao smiled and said, "I have arranged people near the Imperial Capital Star and the Third Galaxy, and it is estimated that I have caught him now."

Ino: "!!!"

[As expected of a boss, thoughtful. 】

Yue Zhan rubbed his head and touched Xiao Wuyun by the way.

Ino: "?"

[Why does Yue Zhan feel so comfortable every time he rubs my head? 】

Over the stack: "..."

He glanced thoughtfully at the little dark cloud that was coquettishly rubbing against him.

Zong Qingxu ran in such a hurry that he didn't even care about his son and lover.

He never expected that the foundation of the Zong family for hundreds of years would be destroyed in his hands.

Three days ago, he was still the head of the sect that everyone envied, but three days later, he was a rat in the street and everyone shouted, and his former allies were busy dividing up his family business...

Just three days!

No, to be precise, until a day ago, he didn't take this crisis seriously, but one day later, the world turned upside down.

little prince! Eno Lee Scott! Who was pointing him behind his back? Why did he know there was something wrong with the mecha, and why was he able to find Xie Qingran precisely? why……

Zong Qingxu gritted his teeth in anger.

If Eno knew what he was thinking, he would definitely think modestly: everything is guided by the aura of the protagonist.

But Zong Qingxu was destined to not know about this. At this time, he was sitting on the airship fleeing to the third galaxy, calling the head of the Mayne family.

"Mr. Mayne, when I was threatened by you, I temporarily asked Zong Ming to upgrade the system. We are grasshoppers on a rope, you can't ignore me." Zong Qingxu threatened.