CHAPTER 20

The information provided by Xie Qingran was accurate. The mercenaries sent by Allen quickly found Zong Ming's mother and sister where he said, and used the recording of Zong Qingxu to kill Zong Ming to successfully persuade the mother and daughter to leave with them.

Knowing that Allen had rescued Zong Ming's mother and sister so quickly, Ino couldn't help but happily said on the phone, "Cousin, you have made a great contribution this time!"

Alan was a little embarrassed, and whispered: "Actually, it wasn't all done by me. Grandpa knew that I was helping you and borrowed some people for me."

"Grandpa?" Ino was very surprised.

He remembered that since his mother and uncle died one after another, his grandfather, the Duke of Teresa, seldom took care of the outside world.

"Grandpa is very happy. He said that His Royal Highness... has finally grown up." Allen continued in a low voice.

Ino: "???" I've grown up, I've been an adult for several months.

"Grandpa is very pleased. He said that Your Highness finally has ambitions and wants to do things. As long as you have that idea, the Derain family will definitely help." Allen tried his best to lower his voice, but he still couldn't hide his excitement.

The Derain family has been silent for too long since the death of Queen Derain, and the Derain family has not fallen for too long. If the cousin can take that position, then... God, the Derain family will definitely rise again in his hands!

Ino: "Uh..."

Can he say that this is just the confidence given by the protagonist's halo?

"By the way, Your Highness, I heard that you have a good relationship with Yue Zhan now? If you can win over to Yue Zhan, it would be a good thing, but there is no need to trap yourself. Your Highness must remember that if you are together, only You can let him marry you, but you can't marry him. Once the prince gets married, it will be difficult for him to succeed the throne." Allen said worriedly.

"Uh..." Ino was speechless for a while, his face full of black lines: "What are you thinking? It's impossible for me to marry him in death, okay?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard Yue Zhan whispering behind him: "Who can't your Highness marry?"

Ino: "!"

【Fog grass! Is he a cat? Why is there no sound when walking? 】

If Ino was a mermaid now, he would be so shocked that the tip of his tail would be stretched.

Yue Zhan was a little amused, thinking to himself: It's just right for cats, cats eat fish. It is a pity that there is no cat in the Chinese zodiac.

"Cough." Ino quickly returned to his senses. In order not to be embarrassed, he simply pretended not to hear, and changed the subject: "That... Zong Ming's mother and sister have been picked up, let's go to trial Zongming?"

Yue Zhan smiled and said, "Okay."

Ino took a sigh of relief and thought to himself: fooled.

Who knew that just after thinking about it, Yue Zhan suddenly approached.

Ino was startled, like a frightened bird in a cage, alert and nervous.

Yue Zhan's ink-colored pupils reflected his appearance lightly, his tone was unclear, and he asked in his ear, "Your Highness wants to marry?"

Ino: "???"

[Am I crazy or are you crazy? Who am I marrying? No, why do I have to get married? Can't I marry? No, the point is, what does this have to do with you? 】