CHAPTER 30

Yue Zhan couldn't guess Ino's true thoughts, but he felt a glimmer of extravagance in his heart because of the other party's words, and tentatively asked: "If, I mean, if His Highness really has a child, would he choose...to keep him/her?"

Ino was stunned for a moment, blinked his wet eyelashes and asked, "I-Is it okay not to?"

Over the stack: "?"

Ino then said: "Didn't you say I can't abort the child?"

Yue Zhan: "??"

Seeing Yue Zhan's indescribable face, as if he was looking at a little fool, Ino was suddenly angry, pursing his lips and thinking—

[Isn't this what the doctor said when "you" imprisoned me and made me pregnant? Said that my physique was special, and if I forcibly aborted the child, I would die. 】

Yuezhan: "???" What does this say?

Seeing him like this, Ino got even more angry, thinking—

【Why are you looking at me like this? What good things did you do before you were reborn, and you don't even remember them? Just want to chase his wife's crematorium? 】

Yue Zhan understood that when the little prince in the "previous life" was pregnant with a cub, the doctor said such things. But the question is, is there such a statement?

He seriously doubted that both himself and the little prince in his "previous life" were betrayed by the doctor, or that he in his "previous life" wanted the little prince to give birth to a child, and deliberately let the doctor deceive each other like this.

Yue Zhan thinks the latter is very likely, but... what if what the little prince said is true?

And the reason is that the physique is special, could it have something to do with the little prince being a mermaid?

Yue Zhan didn't know much about mermaids. Although he felt that this statement was unreliable, he couldn't help but think, what if the mermaid was really like this?

This kind of terrible thing, it is best to "prefer to have it, not trust it without it"?

Thinking of this, he hurriedly dialed the herbal medicine behind him, and hesitantly said, "Then... why don't you wait and see?"

Ino's face was solemn, and he nodded heavily, thinking—

【If you are really pregnant, you can only be born, I don’t want to die yet. Since he is going to be born, he can't be responsible for the cubs, and he must not eat things indiscriminately. 】

Over the stack: "..."

Although it is a good thing that the little prince is willing to give birth to their child, why does he still feel that there is something wrong with this matter?

In the next few days, Yinuo thought all about having a cub. From time to time, he sighed, couldn't eat well, couldn't sleep well, and occasionally touched his stomach, doubting his life.

Yue Zhan didn't feel good for him when he saw it. If he didn't live in the deserted star, he would know after checking this kind of thing. There was no need to guess and torture himself here.

There is also the physical problem mentioned by the little prince. If they are still at the base, they can directly bring Zhang Yu to interrogate, and the other party must know the situation of the mermaid.

But now, they can't do anything.

At this time, in the detention center of the Canglanxing base, Zhang Yu just happened to be thinking of them.