CHAPTER 18

"I thought about it very clearly." Ino said to Yue Zhan seriously.

In his opinion, using the amnesty opportunity that was useless to him to exchange for the future president of the empire to work for him is a good deal.

Yue Zhan frowned slightly, didn't speak any more, but tilted his head to see Xie Qingran's reaction.

After Xie Qingran heard these words, there were no waves in his eyes, and he was still as quiet as a pool of stagnant water.

"What about the conditions?" Xie Qingran asked after a while.

His voice was a little hoarse, probably because he hadn't spoken for a long time.

Ino was stunned, not expecting things to go so smoothly.

Yue Zhan frowned slightly, thinking that this person might not be easy to control, and the little prince wanted to win everyone over if he wanted to.

Ino quickly returned to his senses, smiled and said, "I really need your help. I'm investigating the Zong family recently..."

Xie Qingran has always known that there is no free lunch in the world, and even if there is, it will not be given to him.

God has always treated him lightly, and even a little mercy occasionally will surely make him pay a greater price soon.

Therefore, when the little prince said those tempting words, he did not fluctuate in his heart, and even sneered and thought: What tricks are these powerful people trying to play?

But he didn't expect that the little prince's condition was just... let him help deal with the clan?

"It's not easy for the Zong family to deal with." Seemingly seeing what Xie Qingran was thinking, Ino seriously emphasized.

Of course Xie Qingran knew that the Zong family was not easy to deal with, but if he could go out, even if the little prince didn't mention it, he would try his best to bring down the Zong family. For him, the condition mentioned by the little prince is not a price at all.

"That's all?" he asked, frowning slightly.

"That's all." Ino smiled, but he didn't think so at all.

[Of course it's more than that. When you become the Speaker, I will rely on you and Hu Yichen to help me deal with Yuezhan~]

Just after thinking about it, my head was knocked.

Ino was dumbfounded, covering his head and looking at the culprit.

Yue Zhan said with an expressionless face, "There is a mosquito on His Highness's head."

Ino: "???"

[Yuezhan is really getting more and more presumptuous! Do I look mentally retarded? Would you believe this lie? 】

Xie Qingran looked at them strangely.

He knew that the two people in front of him, one was a major general and the other was a prince, both had unusual identities. If it is really discussed, it is natural that the major general has more real power, and the prince is just an empty title.

But after Xie Qingran's observation, he found that it was the little prince who could really let him leave here. Because in this matter, the more general... seems to listen to the little prince.

Yue Zhan naturally noticed Xie Qingran's observation, but did not stop it. He just wanted to let the other party realize that it was the little prince who gave him the opportunity to go out.

Also, with the little prince under his cover, Xie Qingran had better not have any crooked thoughts.

After hinting this, Yue Zhan took over Ino's job and started to help fish.