CHAPTER 16

Ino checked in the data room, and Yue Zhan was "listening" outside the door, which really made him hear a lot of key information.

As time passed by, the sweat on the secretary's forehead became more and more.

He thought that the little prince was just here to go through the motions and make a fool of himself, but he didn't expect that this 18-year-old boy who seemed to know nothing, actually checked the data room for nearly a day and a night, only to be sent to him halfway through. A few cans of fish go in.

The secretary didn't take it seriously at first, but the longer it dragged on, the less sure he felt.

Little prince, he doesn't, won't he really find out something?

The secretary quietly walked outside and called Zong Wei.

Zong Wei slept in the early morning, and when he received the call, his tone was very bad.

"Manager, the little prince and the others are still investigating, what should we do?"

"Still?" Zong Wei frowned when he heard the words, "Tell me carefully, what's going on?"

The secretary looked back at the people in military uniforms in front of the reference room, and then turned around and whispered, "I've been checking since I went in yesterday. Outside the door, I occasionally ask the little prince to come out and say a few words..."

Zong Wei couldn't sleep now, and immediately said, "Quick, find a way to let them go."

He wasn't stupid either, although he didn't know what Yue Zhan was thinking, but he didn't leave all day and night, and things were definitely not simple.

As for the little prince, Zong Wei still ignored him at this time.

Where did the secretary dare to drive people away, and when he was grimacing and didn't know what to do, Ino suddenly came out with someone and said, "Some of the documents have to be taken away as evidence, is there any objection?"

After speaking, without waiting for the secretary to answer, he emphasized: "This process is in line with imperial laws."

According to regulations, investigators cannot bring audio and video equipment to check the company's database, but this is on the premise that there is no evidence to prove that the company has a problem. If investigators find that some of the information is questionable, it can be taken away as physical evidence.

The secretary laughed dryly: "If it doesn't involve secrets..."

"Don't worry, it doesn't involve confidentiality." Ino shook the information in his hand, then handed it to Luya, saying, "Take these away."

Yue Zhan couldn't help laughing again, thinking that the little prince's self-confidence was also very good-looking.

Zong Wei was not there, the secretary couldn't be the master, and he didn't dare to stop him. In the end, he let Ino take away a few materials.

When he got to the suspension car, Ino didn't care what the regulations were or not, he picked up the documents and asked Yue Zhan, "Do you want to see it?"

He who has read the book is very clear that Yue Zhan is not only good at fighting, but also good at other aspects. Well, of course, he wasn't referring to that.

And he believed that Yue Zhan also wanted to bring down the Zong family.

He has to admit that although he is beautiful and intelligent, compared to the old fried dough sticks like Yue Zhan, he really lacks... a little bit of experience, just a little bit.