CHAPTER 43

Of course, Yue Zhan finished the meeting, but when he heard the words "tortoises have experience in hatching eggs", he hesitated and asked subconsciously, "Can sea turtles hatch eggs?"

Isn't it buried in the sand?

"How can a normal turtle be the same as this one?" Ino widened his eyes and said seriously: "This one is a human, a Haiguo native, with human thinking, would he have the heart to bury his eggs directly in the sand?"

"The cuckoo also lays eggs in other bird's nests, but look at the cuckoo orcs of the Federation, would they be willing to do this?"

Over the stack: "..."

Seems to make sense, but—

"Hatching eggs will cause stomach problems. Who told me that?" He was concerned just now, and he was led astray by the little prince. Now that he calmed down, he couldn't help but analyze.

I've never heard that hatching eggs can cause stomach problems, otherwise, wouldn't all the bird orcs in the federation have stomach problems? Shouldn't it be... Like Antobe, the little prince was also deceived, right?

Ino guessed what he was thinking, and waved his hand hurriedly to let Lucien who was standing by the side hesitating to leave, while he walked out and said, "This time there is a real case, it's my father."

Over the stack: "?"

Ino: "Hey, I can't tell you a few words, let's talk about it when we meet."

Over the stack: "..."

Just after the meeting was all right, he left work in the afternoon and came to pick Ino back to Yue's house for dinner.

After Ino got in the car, he first asked, "Is your majesty all right?"

Ino frowned and said, "The doctor said it's fine, he's still young, he'll be fine."

It was Lucien who looked like the sky was falling, as if the emperor was about to return to the west.

Yue Zhan nodded lightly and asked again, "Then hatching eggs..."

"That's why he hatched a fake egg," Ino turned to his side and muttered to him, "The shell of a fake egg is a stone..."

After babbling about the situation, Ino sighed and said worriedly: "It seems that hatching eggs is not easy."

Yue Zhan: "..." His Majesty is also a strange person.

"But what Your Majesty hatches is a stone, maybe a normal mermaid egg, it won't be like this." He analyzed again.

Ino froze for a moment and looked at him blankly.

Yue Zhan couldn't help laughing, rubbed his head, and said, "Okay, the baby hasn't been born yet, don't worry too much."

But Ino quickly shook his head again and said, "Not necessarily, who knows whether he got stomach problems in the first five years or the last eighteen years? And you are on the front line all the year round, and your eating is not regular... No, no, or Gotta ask the turtle."

Seeing him frowning beautifully and looking very serious, Yue Zhan couldn't help feeling warm in his heart.

He stretched out his hand, took the little prince directly into his arms, and asked intimately, "Is Your Highness caring about me?"

Ino: "…"

[Okay, why move your hands and feet? 】

He blushed and said stubbornly, "I'm... worried about Xiaoyubao."

Yue Zhan let out a low laugh, pressed him into his arms, and gently rubbed his abdomen with his hands through the clothes.

Ino's hair stood on end at first, but gradually, he got used to his breath and rested in his arms with peace of mind.