CHAPTER 9

When they arrived at the underground base, Ino learned from Hu Yichen that a few days ago, the base's Z-series mecha underwent a system upgrade, which was the one hosted by Zong Ming.

The new version of the system optimizes the mental link block, so that the driver's mental power is more integrated with the mecha, and the mecha can be operated more smoothly and freely, which is said to be like manipulating one's own body.

But relatively, the new system has higher requirements on the spiritual wire.

"The wires in question can't afford the new system. When the mech doesn't use weapons such as annihilation bombs, it can be used almost normally. But once a weapon with strong lethality is used, the overload will cause the wire to collapse for up to five hours. And trigger a chain reaction that makes the mecha out of control."

"After upgrading the system, the original 0.1% probability of an accident has now risen to 97.7%." Hu Yichen whispered.

He also had to repair and debug other mechas. After saying this, he apologized and left, and hurried away.

Ino now understands why Yuezhan said that only 50,000 mechas can be used. As he expected before, the loss of control of the mecha really has a special trigger condition.

The situation that Yue Zhan is facing now is probably unprecedentedly severe. Ino can't help much in this regard. He can only pray that the other party can turn the tide again.

It's just Zong Ming... The upgrade system was developed by the Zong family, does he really know nothing?

Ino frowned, opened his personal terminal, and wanted to contact Luya, but found that his cousin Allen called him a lot.

Then he remembered that he had asked the other party to check before, and he called back and said, "There is no need to check the front-line weapons. I already know which manufacturers are."

Ellen: "…"

"You really went to the front?" The cousin's tone was complicated.

"Isn't this all a few days ago?" Ino wondered.

"Hey, Your Highness, why didn't you discuss it with my grandfather?" Allen sighed and said, "We still have a few mercenary groups in our family. If we know you're going to the front line, we have to let them accompany you to protect us."

He is the son of Uncle Ino and has always had a good relationship with Ino.

But after learning that Ino was okay, he immediately became serious again, and asked jokingly: "So you were really attacked? Or did the frontline garrison rescue you? When we arrived at the frontline base, he made a lot of noise in the technical department and suspended a minister's post. , and asked the mecha soldiers to show you an exhibition match?"

Ino was dumbfounded and asked, "Who did you listen to? Am I such a person?"

"Why do you need to listen to others?" Allen said in a complicated tone, "As long as you have been online in the past two days, Your Highness, you will know what the latest news has been written."

"First, there was a press release saying that the royal delegation was going to cause chaos on the front line again. That's okay. I didn't mention you. After all, it was Your Majesty who sent you there. But two days ago, whoever was in the Zong family seemed to be called Zong Ming. In an interview with a war correspondent, you said that you were making a fool of yourself at the base, and that you also encouraged the commander of Vietnam to suspend his post..."

Ino: "..." So after Zong Ming left that day, he was interviewed by war reporters?

This reporter is also very busy.