CHAPTER 7

As a prince who has no power and no power, and ascends to the throne by beauty, "Ino" certainly cannot raise only one fish.

"He" is well aware of the fact that eggs cannot be put in one basket. Not only has he hooked up with Yuezhan, but he has also flirted with other people, such as the future mecha maker in front of him, and... the speaker of the empire, the prime minister, and the chief of the Academy of Sciences. etc.

All in all, they're all big guys. Otherwise, "he" could overturn the car so miserably later?

However, although "he" is the king of the sea, he has a real relationship with him, and he will be one of them. Because only this one is already very strong, and it is too much for "he".

Moreover, Yue Zhan also manages "he" strictly, and doesn't give him a chance to climb the wall at all. "He" occasionally flirts with others, and he will be quickly caught, and then... it's a fancy boat show.

Therefore, although "he" raises a lot of fish, there are not many plots of fish raising, and even fewer scenes can be assigned to Hu Yichen. But Hu Yichen was very infatuated with "him", so he was cleaned up by Yue Zhan...

[Cough, stop! Now is the time for business, not the time to think about it. 】

Eno was busy diverting his attention, trying not to let himself recall the plot of the book.

Beside him, Yue Zhan sat like a sculpture, motionless.

After listening to the little prince's thoughts, his whole person was... a little bad, and he seriously suspected that the other party might be crazy.

yy He's nothing more, but still yy what kind of speaker and prime minister?

He suddenly wanted to shake the little Highness's head and asked what the other party was thinking.

The Speaker of the Empire is almost 200 years old this year, and the old can be the grandfather of the little prince's grandfather. As for the Prime Minister, although I don't want to comment, but... the appearance is really bad. There is also the chief of the Academy of Sciences, who has a beard.

As for this Hu Yichen...

Yue Zhan glanced at each other casually—

He looks gentle and handsome, but it may be because he has been engaged in technical work all the year round, and he wears large black-rimmed glasses, which makes him a little dumbfounded.

Yue Zhan's mood is very complicated. It turns out that in the heart of the little prince, he actually wants to compete with these people to be jealous? No, to be precise, the little prince actually likes these people?

There is an inexplicable illusion that the watery little cabbage has been eaten by pigs, although... it seems... in the heart of the little prince, he is also one of them.

Yue Zhan didn't know that the word "future" had to be added before the "speaker", "prime minister" and "chief of the Academy of Sciences" that Ino said, not the three who were far away in the imperial capital.

On the other hand, Zong Ming was obviously displeased after being slapped in the face by a small technician. In particular, this little technician still agrees with Ino, which makes him even more uncomfortable.

"You mean, what's wrong with the data?" Zong Ming sneered.

He can't control the little prince, but can't he control the little technicians under him?

Hearing the words, Yinuo also turned his gaze back to Hu Yichen, wondering how he would answer.

Hu Yichen in the book was also a small technician at first, but he is smart and has strong hands-on ability. He has read all the mecha manufacturing books that can be found on the market by self-study. Later, he entered the Imperial Royal Academy for further studies, and soon soared into the sky. .