CHAPTER 27

Zhang Yu circled around the base several times, sounded all the alarms, and didn't get rid of the people who were chasing him.

With things like this, he felt that he would definitely not be able to take away His Highness. But he has come, he must at least meet once, right?

Just when he was worried about how to get rid of the pursuit, he suddenly realized that the other party didn't seem to be chasing anymore?

Weird, but, not so much anymore.

Based on the experience he had gained by stepping on the site last time he stayed at the base, he accurately found the room of Yuezhan. Then, with his talent, he turned one hand into a slender tentacle, poked in through the crack of the door, and planned to open the door.

Ino fell asleep in the fish tank, and suddenly found a blue slender object coiled on the door lock, still moving, and suddenly woke up completely.

He hurriedly shrank to the back of the rockery, and there was a fog in his heart.

What the **** is this? Wouldn't it be a snake? Snakes are not so slender, and they also have suction cups, so they can open locks? What is Yuezhan doing? Leave him alone in the room without any precautions?

Ino stared at the door lock vigilantly, his mind was tense, and the small dark cloud above his head that had been quiet for a long time began to roll over and over again.

Just when that thing opened the door with a "click", Ino was extremely nervous and stared at it aggressively. At the same time, a small lightning bolt pierced out of the small dark cloud and hit the blue bar on the door lock, causing it to scorch black.

"Grass!" A muffled groan came from outside the door.

Ino blinked, feeling that the voice was a little familiar.

Zhang Yu retracted his tentacles tremblingly, and when they turned into arms, he saw that all five fingers were charred black.

He couldn't help heartache, his newly grown hand!

The last time he was bombarded by Yue Zhan, this time he was electrocuted at the door of Yue Zhan. Is he born to fight with Yue Zhan?

Zhang Yu shook his hand, and before he had time to think about it, he opened the door and went in.

The room was spacious, clean, and bright. It wasn't what he imagined... it looked like a long battle.

Strange, isn't His Highness here?

He couldn't help but wonder, but his eyes were quickly drawn to a touch of blue hidden in the fish tank.

Ino hid behind the rockery and tried his best to curl up. But the rockery is not big after all, and the tip of his tail still shows a little bit.

Zhang Yu instantly guessed that it was him, his heartbeat could not help but beat a few beats, he approached slowly, suppressed his excitement, and whispered, "Your Highness?"

Ino: ? ? ?

This voice...isn't that guy Zhang Yu? What is he doing here?

Zhang Yu saw that he was vigilant, and couldn't help blowing a rainbow fart in his heart: My little highness is really smart and witty, cautious and careful, not bad.

It's a pity that he didn't have much time to praise the little highness, otherwise he would have praised him for at least ten minutes without repeating his words. But time was running out, so he could only go straight to the point, tell the truth frankly, and dispel the doubts of His Highness as soon as possible.

"His Royal Highness, please allow me to introduce myself again. I am the Prime Minister of the Sea Kingdom, Zhang Yu, the chapter of the octopus, the territory of the territory. Don't be afraid, in fact, you are the royal family of our Hai Kingdom, the future Sea King, my Majesty, I This time I came to the Empire to pick you up and take charge of the overall situation of Haiguo…”