CHAPTER 1

When Ino was soaking fish tails in the bathtub, he was hit in the head by a book that appeared out of thin air.

What happened was so bizarre that he was stunned. After subconsciously opening the book, within two minutes of reading it, he almost fainted again.

It was a **** and terrifying story book. The protagonists in the book were actually him and the youngest major general in the empire, Yue Zhan, but the story was not a good one.

In the book, "he" is ruthless, gloomy and cold, and in order to get the throne, he does not hesitate to seduce the powerful Yue Zhan. But after success, he raised his pants again and did not recognize the person, backhandedly calculated Yuezhan, and was finally pulled down from the throne by the vengeful Yuezhan, closed the small black house, and forced all kinds of play...

This is really not like a serious book, the plot can only be found in the car, as for the story itself...

Oh, ship play, ship play, the whole article is full of ship play!

Being able to sum up the plot in many "um ah ah" instead of being **** off, Ino feels that he is really perseverance.

But Rao is so, after reading the book, he still suffered a huge trauma both physically and mentally.

Just closing his eyes and squinting for a while, he even had a few nightmares, and every scene was related to Yue Zhan, either being locked in a small dark room by the other party, or being forced to love. In the worst case, he was sent to the laboratory for exposing the tail of the fish.

The next day, with a devastated heart and a small dark cloud floating above his head, he went to the palace banquet with a sullen expression.

The little dark cloud appeared out of nowhere after he inexplicably turned into a mermaid a few days ago. Fortunately, only he himself can see this thing, and it doesn't affect anything.

But the weird book that hit him in the head yesterday was...

Thinking of the contents of the book, his heart was extremely heavy.

In the banquet hall, not far from him, several officers were chatting in low voices, with a slightly sour tone—

"I heard that the front line has won another battle. When the battle is over, Major General will be back soon."

"This time he is the commander-in-chief of the front line. He will rise again after coming back, right? He is only 27 years old, and he is already the youngest major general in the history of the empire. Going up... tsk, the future is limitless."

"My life is good. There is a father who is in command of the Third Army. The starting point is the end point of others."

"Fortunately, I catch up with the empire's frequent foreign operations in the past few years."

Hearing the words "major general", Ino subconsciously stopped and turned his head to look at several people.

"I heard that His Majesty is going to send Prince Ino to the front line. It is estimated that he wants to marry."

Several people suddenly turned the topic to him, and Eno gritted his teeth secretly.

"It is estimated that His Majesty wants to marry the Yue family." Someone said.

"Isn't it?" The other person disagreed, shaking his head and saying, "I heard that I just went to the front line to offer condolences on behalf of the royal family."

"Who knows?" The man didn't care, and then added: "Have you read today's "Empire Morning Post"? Tsk, we are about to take our Commander Yue to the sky. If you want me to say, this battle is not over yet. , who knows in the end..."

He's Pregnant with the Major General's fish cubOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara